Yes indeed it is very factual in fact.

All your doing is bending numbers to suit your argument. You do not see any positive things the guy does, and are ready to pounce at any little mistake. You started your campaign against him before he even kicked a ball The fact that you are the only one who sees it the way you do must make you think you could be wrong. If Rangers lose a goal it is Vuckic's fault. He is not the best player in the world, we can all see that but he is the most creative player on the pitch and he does track back on a regular basis it is just you don't want to see it.

Not working when we don't have the ball is not accidental.

Bend the numbers. Ffs they snapped weeks ago. They are horrendous.

If you want him in our midfield fair enough. It produces a 25 percent win rate.

No matter who's fault that is. Blame anyone you like. That's what it produces.

Me I don't.

Are you seriously suggesting that Real Madrid would be a better team without Ronaldo who scores better than a goal a game and has just equalled Aldredo Di Stéfano as Real Madrid's second highest goal-scorer in all competitions, behind only Raúl, also equalling Messi as the all-time top scorer in the UEFA Champions League, with 77 goals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo.

So I assume you wouldn't take him if he was offered to us on loan paying whatever it is we pay for Vuckic?

Or that one of only two men to win the European Cup three times as manager Carlo Ancelotti, doesn't know what he's doing?

So we can take him of the shortlist to replace McCall then?

Come on, GS, this wind up has been going on long enough.

Real have huge decisions to make about Ronaldo. He's ruining there team just now.

Ancelloti I suspect does as he's told like a great many real managers before him.

This is all well documented.

Real have huge decisions to make about Ronaldo. He's ruining there team just now.

Ancelloti I suspect does as he's told like a great many real managers before him.

This is all well documented.

OK you've definitely got me, I give up.

Real Madrid have one of the greatest players ever but they can't win trophies with him in their team.

They will need to either get rid of Ronaldo or he will need to play differently.

We need to drop vuckic or he needs to play differently.

Use him as a sub he's scored 2 or 3 as a sub.

If you have a different solution post it.

No one can possibly believe nothing needs to change.

Even mccall has shuffled his position twice in 2 games he knows the score I think.

I love how you make it all about ONE player in a team sport involving ELEVEN players at any given time (ignoring the opponents too).

Ronaldo isnt the reason Madrid haven't won the league - the whole squad are. Ronaldo has still scored a boat load of goals and done as much as he could to give Madrid a chance of winning the league. It is players like Bale, Benzema, Casillas (when in the team) that have cost Madrid a chance of the title. The reality is that their SQUAD simply isnt strong enough to compete with Barca over the course of the season.

Ronaldo/Bale/Benzema or Messi/Neymar/Suarez..... no brainer for me.

Blaming a team's ills on one player makes absolutely no sense at all.

As for Vuckic, I don't think he was nearly as lazy as you make him out to be. I saw him on a number of occasions yesterday being the most advanced player and then watching him run past Miller to pressure the ball, yet you give Miller no such derision.

Vuckic is our most direct player, most creative too. Is he a midfielder ? Not in a traditional flat 4. IMHO he should be playing the number 10 role, being given the freedom to float across the pitch to collect the ball and then drive forward. This would more than likely mean we have to play a 4-4-1-1 - but that is fine too, because Nicky Clark, on yesterday's performance, is a wasted jersey anyway.

All mainstream media outlets are raving about Vuckic and his performance yesterday.

GS you are living in dream land.

The problem for GS is that he has created an entrenched position on Vuckic which he now feels he cannot back out of.

Anyone watching yesterday would have the conclusion that Vuckic was one of our better performers, including his defensive duties whereby he cleared the ball off the line and then immediately thereafter put another dangerous ball out for a corner. Say what you like about Vuckic but he doesn't shirk responsibility.

Fairly sure that's looking like barcas haul this year not there's.

Indeed on checking it they can't win any of it.

Your quote was "they can't win trophies with him in their team."

Did you mean only this season? If so, what about the previous seasons when they have won trophies with him in the team?

Your quote was "they can't win trophies with him in their team."

Did you mean only this season? If so, what about the previous seasons when they have won trophies with him in the team?

I used the present tense. If I meant haven't I would have used it.