We simply cannot function as a team and win with him in our midfield.

Blame anyone you like for that. Blame supper ally for all I care. It remains a fact.

I don't care if he's twice the player messi is. If our win rate is 25 percent with him in the midfield and over 60 without the answer is very very simple.

I blame a lot of it on the other players as well. We should be able to cover for him. But given we cannot only one short term solution is possible.

We have 4 games left this season. Winning one will not secure promotion unless we are extremely lucky.

I'm only banging on about this now as time has ran out. It's not a new thought. It's been evident for a long time. It clearly up setts people and I'm sorry for that but we have a huge game on wed and if mccall doesn't see the problem by then we are screwed.

you lot would play him in midfield no doubt on wed but I say it's far far to big a risk. We must win the midfield battle on wed and that is not possible with him.

Even bh says he was taking up space for counter attacks. That won't win any battles. Sorry bh if I'm reading that wrong.

Edited by the gunslinger

Vuckic was our best player yesterday by some distance.

While I expect all our players to work hard off the ball, I'd rather he did stay in offensive positions to enable us to break quicker and more effectively. We have no shortage of more defensively capable players to accommodate the Slovenian in that sense.

That's not good enough when you play in midfield though. It will get us slaughtered v hibs.

Oh an given our results and goals against column the idea we have more than enough defensive player to cover is patently not true.

Edited by the gunslinger

That's not good enough when you play in midfield though. It will get us slaughtered v hibs.

Oh an given our results and goals against column the idea we have more than enough defensive player to cover is patently not true.

We have enough cover - they're just not good enough.

Vuckic is our best creative player and also carries a goalscoring threat. if we're weak behind him then that's not his fault but the manager's problem in whether to drop Shiels or Law for someone like Black to sit deeper beside Murdoch.

Again, I'm not saying Vuckic should be free from defensive responsibility but blaming him for our concession of cheap goals seems counter-productive.

He was our best player by far yesterday and not to blame for the poor finishing and poor defending of others. It's as simple as that.

Our defensive record has much more to do with playing our best CB at RB for half the season and a past his sell buy LMF player at CB.

How about the stats on goals conceded/points dropped by McCulloch?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Our defensive record has much more to do with playing our best CB at RB for half the season and a past his sell buy LMF player at CB.

How about the stats on goals conceded/points dropped by McCulloch?

Our results have not improved since jig was dropped.

Jigs win rate is comfortably 20 points higher than vuckic.

Edited by the gunslinger

I've said time and again we should be able to cover for him but we simply can't people must see that.

If people want to advocate changing the defense and rest of the midfield to accommodate him make your case but something needs to change in 2 days.

Our results have not improved since jig was dropped.

Jigs win rate is comfortably 20 points higher than vuckic.

The point is that stats DO lie - in a way. You have people slating McCoist and some others as being utter disasters as a manager, yet his stats are better than many. For various reasons. So what do stats tell us here?

You are intent to blame Vuckic for us performing worse than before or worse than when McCulloch was in the side, kindly ignoring that the team is or was not exactly the same every time, performed badly all round and that it was McCulloch who was responsible for many a goal against us. Did you check who dropped in and out of the side since Vuckic came in? For that also has an influence on how games went. Or, on the other hand - and you can sure dodge this easily enough as you are not the manager - imagine we hadn't played Vuckic, who would have taken his place instead? Someone of the squad who would have secured us the goals and assists Vuckic provided. Someone who could have done that all season but somehow didn't show up.

Real Madrid have one of the greatest players ever but they can't win trophies with him in their team.

They will need to either get rid of Ronaldo or he will need to play differently.

We need to drop vuckic or he needs to play differently.

Use him as a sub he's scored 2 or 3 as a sub.

If you have a different solution post it.

No one can possibly believe nothing needs to change.

Even mccall has shuffled his position twice in 2 games he knows the score I think.

Edited by the gunslinger