Rangers delist from AIM

B-E-A-utiful, would love to see him try and take on the board in court. Call up Llambias and Leach as your character witnesses whilst you're at it.

3d0f0401b106fe83f6937e6a53936937.png

Edited by Laudbertz
Take 2 - Pic didnt work.

Something tells me Sandy's former stakeholders in the Easdale bloc are about to renege on a deal or are none too happy....

Doncha just love it when the big bad bully throws the toys oot the pram and starts greetin like a wean .....

Something tells me Sandy's former stakeholders in the Easdale bloc are about to renege on a deal or are none too happy....

Doncha just love it when the big bad bully throws the toys oot the pram and starts greetin like a wean .....

Its lovely when something doesnt go the way of anyone on the old board...no matter how much they proclaim to have been attempting to do good.

I'm pretty sure that if I'd significantly contributed to the reasons why the club didn't have a NOMAD and were considered toxic by AIM, I wouldn't be suing anyone because of any subsequent de-listing.

I'm also pretty sure if I did, the judge and almost every Rangers fan would laugh me out of court.

Would you support me?

I agree that Easdale may be in a weaker position than some other investors because of his direct involvement in the Board. What is less clear is the extent to which Dave King and the others had been involved in talks with a NOMAD prior to them being elected to the board and the advice given by that NOMAD with respect to the probability the company would continue to be acceptable to AIM. We also do not know what discussions took place between Rangers, the NOMAD who was willing to take on the role and the regulators themselves. I am unaware of documentary evidence from AIM indicating that the previous regime was so unacceptable to them that it had been intimated to them that delisting was a possibility or was it simply the resigning of the NOMAD was the last straw. We are also not privy to the precise reasons why AIM has determined that Rangers cannot continue to be listed; we have been told by the present Board that it was due to previous Board regimes and this sounds plausible but it might not be the only reason. One might argue that if it was because of the previous regime would AIM not be receptive to the change and welcome a 'clean' board. We also do not know if AIM indicated that if certain criteria were met it might be possible for the listing to be regained. If we knew more about all the discussions that have taken place then we might be in a stronger position to come to the conclusion you seek.

I agree that Easdale may be in a weaker position than some other investors because of his direct involvement in the Board. What is less clear is the extent to which Dave King and the others had been involved in talks with a NOMAD prior to them being elected to the board and the advice given by that NOMAD with respect to the probability the company would continue to be acceptable to AIM. We also do not know what discussions took place between Rangers, the NOMAD who was willing to take on the role and the regulators themselves. I am unaware of documentary evidence from AIM indicating that the previous regime was so unacceptable to them that it had been intimated to them that delisting was a possibility or was it simply the resigning of the NOMAD was the last straw. We are also not privy to the precise reasons why AIM has determined that Rangers cannot continue to be listed; we have been told by the present Board that it was due to previous Board regimes and this sounds plausible but it might not be the only reason. One might argue that if it was because of the previous regime would AIM not be receptive to the change and welcome a 'clean' board. We also do not know if AIM indicated that if certain criteria were met it might be possible for the listing to be regained. If we knew more about all the discussions that have taken place then we might be in a stronger position to come to the conclusion you seek.

Yes we do. AIM is requiring us to delist because we do not have a NOMAD.

Possible new NOMAD(s) will not accept us as a client because of historical governance of previous boards - according to Murray.

What else do we need to know - unless you don't believe Murray?

New, whatever do you mean by that? Way more dangerous than Jack and at least Jack got paid for his support of those who set out to destroy us.

I've read alot about this Jack Irvine character over the past several months but aside from apparently being the Easdales' spokesperson I really know nothing about him, nor am I interested in him quite frankly.

Interesting that you regard me as "dangerous" to whom or what if I might enquire?

Oh and your right about one thing; my opinions are not for hire.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

A rumour that first saw the light of day on 3 names blog no doubt fed by Toxic.

Your hatred of moneyed Rangers fans is so transparent.

I've no idea who or what these people are or who they are alleged to represent.. I've no time to read blogs.

Your second comment is completely mistaken.

I am in favour of Park being on Rangers Board and if you regard Bennett as "moneyed" then I am in favour of him too.

Although I know little about him I would support George Letham as well.

I am against people who have been convicted of criminal offences such as S Easdale and D King, whether they have money or not.

I have ......., ensured there is another Nomad willing to come in.

I’ve got one [lined up] who has done due diligence on the individuals but the key component for any Nomad is the club itself.

we will get it immediately. It’s a process that would be done in a day or so.” ...

Quite so, Mr King.

I am unaware of documentary evidence from AIM indicating that the previous regime was so unacceptable to them that it had been intimated to them that delisting was a possibility or was it simply the resigning of the NOMAD was the last straw. We are also not privy to the precise reasons why AIM has determined that Rangers cannot continue to be listed; we have been told by the present Board that it was due to previous Board regimes and this sounds plausible but it might not be the only reason. One might argue that if it was because of the previous regime would AIM not be receptive to the change and welcome a 'clean' board. We also do not know if AIM indicated that if certain criteria were met it might be possible for the listing to be regained. If we knew more about all the discussions that have taken place then we might be in a stronger position to come to the conclusion you seek.

Which is exactly what I said this afternoon.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Yes we do. AIM is requiring us to delist because we do not have a NOMAD.

Possible new NOMAD(s) will not accept us as a client because of historical governance of previous boards - according to Murray.

That part of the statement is confused as to cause and effect.

Edited by BrahimHemdani