Rangers delist from AIM

We were led to believe a NOMAD would get appointed.

The old board managed to get a NOMAD

It has already been established in this here thread that a NOMAD was sought and due to the old regime was unable to go any further.

They did manage to get a NOMAD, true, but whats your point? I fail to see the significance that has.

It's not dross, mate, it is a fact, you just put it another way.

Buying and selling shares is no different from any other asset, there is a price at which one party offers to sell and a price at which another party is prepared to buy.

But let's compare the market for houses with a full or even AIM listing, where most anyone can offer to sell and most anyone can offer to buy; with a situation where you can only offer to sell and the other party can only offer to buy through private introduction equivalent to a " a matched bargain trading facility " in this example.

Under which method would you expect to obtain a better price for your asset?

I much preferred the unlisted version , I did very well in the early 80's and dont see any reason to change my mind , plus the regulations of the AIM are a waste of money IMHO for a company of our size and the amounts of shares traded under normal conditions

when we had SDM & MIH. Who have we got now?

Not sure I understand the question. SDM and MIH had no impact on how easily the shares were traded, other than SDM having a scrip issue to reduce the value.