Rangers delist from AIM

Guest Slick

Can't say I'm particularly concerned by the delisting itself. There doesn't seem to be any overly negative affects on our day to day trading, unless I'm missing something.

What does puzzle me is given the apparent reasons from the current regime for being unable to secure a NOMAD, why was it so easy for the previous regime to get through a few of them with no problems?

Can't say I'm particularly concerned by the delisting itself. There doesn't seem to be any overly negative affects on our day to day trading, unless I'm missing something.

What does puzzle me is given the apparent reasons from the current regime for being unable to secure a NOMAD, why was it so easy for the previous regime to get through a few of them with no problems?

because Daniel Stewart and WH Ireland were as bad as the previous boards.

We tried everything within our power to have the suspension lifted but it was clear that we would have to pay a price for years of poor corporate governance and financial mismanagement since the IPO. The delisting is down solely to the actions and conduct of past regimes.

You could say the behaviour of previous directors has poisoned the well with AIM but even so we might have expected a little more understanding from certain quarters. However, I must point out that delisting will have no effect on our overall financial strategy.

The investments we expect will still be made and Rangers will be rebuilt on schedule. Be certain that this delisting, which is down entirely to the actions of previous Boards, will have no bearing on future investment.

Also, we are putting in place an extremely credible share-dealing facility which will enable shareholders to buy and sell their shares. I understand there will be some shareholders unhappy with this outcome but I am sure the vast majority of shareholders will be satisfied.

One of the platforms keen to take us is ISDX. This is an exchange that Rangers used to trade on and it is also a trading platform for Arsenal.

We will have a full platform set up by the end of May but have made arrangements to have a temporary facility operating by next Tuesday morning.

It is unfortunate our intended Nomad, who had confirmed to us that they cleared all of the individuals concerned as fit and proper, could not proceed after having conducted due diligence on the company but I want to stress again that this will not hinder our plans.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8956-paul-murray-statement

Edited by chilledbear

Paul Murray Statement

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8956-paul-murray-statement

RANGERS interim Chairman Paul Murray has tonight released the following statement:

We tried everything within our power to have the suspension lifted but it was clear that we would have to pay a price for years of poor corporate governance and financial mismanagement since the IPO. The delisting is down solely to the actions and conduct of past regimes.

You could say the behaviour of previous directors has poisoned the well with AIM but even so we might have expected a little more understanding from certain quarters. However, I must point out that delisting will have no effect on our overall financial strategy.

The investments we expect will still be made and Rangers will be rebuilt on schedule. Be certain that this delisting, which is down entirely to the actions of previous Boards, will have no bearing on future investment.

Also, we are putting in place an extremely credible share-dealing facility which will enable shareholders to buy and sell their shares. I understand there will be some shareholders unhappy with this outcome but I am sure the vast majority of shareholders will be satisfied.

One of the platforms keen to take us is ISDX. This is an exchange that Rangers used to trade on and it is also a trading platform for Arsenal.

We will have a full platform set up by the end of May but have made arrangements to have a temporary facility operating by next Tuesday morning.

It is unfortunate our intended Nomad, who had confirmed to us that they cleared all of the individuals concerned as fit and proper, could not proceed after having conducted due diligence on the company but I want to stress again that this will not hinder our plans.

My understanding is that it cost approx. £500,000 to be listed on AIM and that money is now lost.

It will cost money to be listed on another market and Rangers will still need a corporate advisor.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Rumours are rife that there has been a major fall out between KingCo and T3B over his refusal to provide short term finance and boardroom representation.

Douglas Park was appointed to the board on the day of the EGM.

Where are the rumours from?

My understanding is that it cost approx. £500,000 to be listed on AIM and that money is now lost.

It will cost money to be listed on another market and rangers will still need a corporate advisor.

Looks like wee Jack has a new pal... :whistle: