Rangers delist from AIM

Oh boy! Someone is having a "party" (for want of a better word).

Schadenfreude all round eh!! Enjoy BH? Well done you!!

As was said before, I'm glad you are not in my trench!

Mr King has no shortage of supporters on here, a few conscientious objectors won't go amiss.

I've read alot about this Jack Irvine character over the past several months but aside from apparently being the Easdales' spokesperson I really know nothing about him, nor am I interested in him quite frankly.

Interesting that you regard me as "dangerous" to whom or what if I might enquire?

Oh and your right about one thing; my opinions are not for hire.

Save me the bother of typing such a long list, just go and read through all your posts attacking Messrs Bennett, King & Murray on here. Add your fanatical and totally mis-guided support of the previous regime, your desire to keep the lamb and the leech in power and you are simply dangerous to the institution that is The Rangers Football Club.

[inappropriate stuff removed - Frankie]

Edited by Frankie

End of the day it's now up to King, Murray and co to prove we don't need any money from institutions

This will be what makes or breaks the board which was elected at the start of last month.

As a business Rangers are trading at a loss which is unsustainable longterm without funding from somewhere.

If that funding is not to come from institutions or Ashley loans where will it come from?

T3b ? King? Do these people have the funds we require? Can their self-appointed spokespersons vouch for this?

That part of the statement is confused as to cause and effect.

No sir, there is no confusion. I refer you to the company statement ...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8954-company-statement

... if you read the first six paragraphs it states quite clearly that according to AIM rules the company had to be suspended from trading when it no longer had a NOMAD representation. We were allowed 30 days to acquire a new NOMAD to represent us. After due diligence from our appointed prospective choice, they would not accept us. Word from AIM was that this view would not change if we tried to get other NOMAD representation.

AIM has no choice but to require us to accept delisting under these circumstances.

I hope this clears up any circumstances that could have confused any effect.

This will be what makes or breaks the board which was elected at the start of last month.

As a business Rangers are trading at a loss which is unsustainable longterm without funding from somewhere.

If that funding is not to come from institutions or Ashley loans where will it come from?

T3b ? King? Do these people have the funds we require? Can their self-appointed spokespersons vouch for this?

there is the other option of actually having the balls to go in hard with the axe and chop costs, and rebuild from the lowest cost base possible. it's the only sustainable way and until the penny drops we will lurch from crisis to crisis. i doubt Murray will do this as he is too attached to too many at the club. this needs a pretty brutal bastard to get it sorted out. hope i'm wrong..

Save me the bother of typing such a long list, just go and read through all your posts attacking Messrs Bennett, King & Murray on here. Add your fanatical and totally mis-guided support of the previous regime, your desire to keep the lamb and the leech in power and you are simply dangerous to the institution that is The Rangers Football Club.

You have proven yourself to be such a cynical, bitter person that you may even be a danger to yourself. I sincerely hope not.

I won't go into any great detail either despite the provocation but I am going to correct you on two points and assure you on another:

1. I never attacked John Bennett. For reasons that are well known and well rehearsed I could not support this appointment to the Board of Rangers FC in 2012 but I have made it clear that I now support his appointment to the Board of Rangers International FC. He is a high calibre investment manager.

2. I have been a fanatical supporter of Rangers FC for 58 years.

Thank you for your concern for my well-being; but I can assure you that I wouldn't harm a flea never mind myself.

My understanding is that it cost approx. £500,000 to be listed on AIM and that money is now lost.

It will cost money to be listed on another market and rangers will still need a corporate advisor.

JP Jenkins

The Company is pleased to announce that, in order to allow the trading of ordinary shares in Rangers after delisting, the Company has appointed JP Jenkins to provide a matched bargain dealing facility.

JP Jenkins is a trading division of Peterhouse Corporate Finance Limited, which is authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, a Member of the London Stock Exchange and an ISDX Growth Market Corporate Adviser and a GXG Adviser.

Shareholders who wish to buy or sell ordinary shares in the Company through JP Jenkins must do so via a stockbroker; JP Jenkins is unable to deal directly with members of the public.

Further information about the matched bargain dealing facility, including indicated prices and a history of transactions, will be available on the J P Jenkins website which is located at http://www.jpjenkins.ltd.uk

No sir, there is no confusion. I refer you to the company statement ...

... if you read the first six paragraphs it states quite clearly that according to AIM rules the company had to be suspended from trading when it no longer had a NOMAD representation. We were allowed 30 days to acquire a new NOMAD to represent us. After due diligence from our appointed prospective choice, they would not accept us. Word from AIM was that this view would not change if we tried to get other NOMAD representation.

AIM has no choice but to require us to accept delisting under these circumstances.

I hope this clears up any circumstances that could have confused any effect.

Yes, thank you for that; but I would respectfully suggest that some ambiguity remains.

The sentence

It is simply the result of the well documented failings in corporate governance and management of those who previously controlled the Company.

clearly refers to the NOMAD and no NOMAD = no AIM listing.

However, the sentences:

The Company understands that this resulted in AIM receiving more complaints about the Company than any other company on its Exchange over the last year. We appreciate and understand the difficulties this presented for AIM.

clearly refer to AIM.

So I would submit that it is not clear whether or not AIM would have re-listed the shares if a new NOMAD was appionted or not.

Also as, I said earlier, and at least one other poster appears to consider, my information is that this was not the whole picture.

Edited by BrahimHemdani