Rangers delist from AIM

Let's get a few things straight here:

1. There was a NOMAD employed by King to survey the task in hand.

2. They found King (and his colleagues) fit and proper which is important.

3. Unfortunately, they couldn't commit to the full-time job because of the external pressures involved via AIM complaints.

4. Nevertheless, the club have put in place a short term solution while looking to join PLUS which we used reasonably successfully previously.

5. All in all, it's not the end of world and yes Dave King looks a bit foolish but the only people to blame for this are those who played fast and loose within previous regime(s).

Aha ...

RFC

Maybe I missed some of the fine-print ...

i know i already read it earlier on, when he asked what it meant, i meant to put the reply with a jest pic, never seem to get images to show up on the mobile version of the site.

Well what are they worth then?

I'd imagine the same as they were worth yesterday.

They may well go down in price but I'd imagine they'll come back up quickly enough.

C'est la vie when it comes to shares.

Let's get a few things straight here:

1. There was a NOMAD employed by King to survey the task in hand.

2. They found King (and his colleagues) fit and proper which is important.

3. Unfortunately, they couldn't commit to the full-time job because of the external pressures involved via AIM complaints.

4. Nevertheless, the club have put in place a short term solution while looking to join PLUS which we used reasonably successfully previously.

5. All in all, it's not the end of world and yes Dave King looks a bit foolish but the only people to blame for this are those who played fast and loose within previous regime(s).

Join PLUS ?

I wonder what Ashley & the remaining Institutional investors course of action might be now ??

You mean those who never challenged the boards' hapazard course and let the company linger on the brink of oblivion? Well, maybe they demand their money back for their shares, valued as of today?

You don't know that. You have no foundation for saying that. Another cheap snipe at King & Co when they are hardly in the door (granted you didn't want them in the door at all).

Yet another cheap snipe at King & Co. Your language is the language of a bitter man towards them - GUILTY already eh? Give us a break and get over the fact that men who care for the Club are in for the long haul now. Not the type of men you supported, who WERE GUILTY of pulling off the 'Geordie Five' heist under our noses to the tune of £500K and more. You did speak of your admiration for Llambias right??? You my friend ARE GUILTY of a serious error of judgement.

The first point was a question and the emboldened quote that you highlight was merely mirroring the jibe at me by Dave P to whose post #15 I was replying.

So far as I am aware up to this point in time, King has not lent or invested any money in the Club.

I supported Llambias because of his cost cutting agenda which was necessary; naturally if I had known about the terms of the loan deals I would not have supported him; and indeed have said that he and Leach (if involved) should be held to account for those transactions and that the deals at least in respect of Bigirimana and Ferguson should be repudiated.

Upon enquiry, I do not believe there was ever any realistic prospect of King being acceptable under AIM rules and there were also questions over P Murray.

Therefore I stand by my opinion that King either made a serious error of judgement or deliberately deceived in terms of his intentions.

I agree that the word "guilty" is emotive and accept your admonition in that respect.

Edited by BrahimHemdani