Rangers delist from AIM

It is not really a matter of whether we like or dislike Ashley more what legal remedy may be available to him should Rangers be delisted and the possibility of this being detrimental Rangers.

Sorry on my phone , that wasn't meant to be a thanks.

Hopefully this causes Ashley some grief but probably not , I have been buying Rangers shares since before Souness, it made no difference then and will make no difference going forward , it's just another stick to batter us over the head with .

we'd need auditors to get a Nomad........

I believe they resigned several months ago.....but it wasn't declared

wonder why ?

That doesnt make sense to me. If the Auditors resigned several months ago, the Nomad only resigned a few weeks ago, so we clearly dont need auditors in place to have the services of a Nomad.

It is not really a matter of whether we like or dislike Ashley more what legal remedy may be available to him should Rangers be delisted and the possibility of this being detrimental Rangers.

I just enjoyed seeing it written no matter what.:D

You honestly believe that institutional investors are going to buy shares in Rangers after everything that has happened in the past? Good luck with that.

if de-listed do you think anyone is going to buy shares ? good luck with that.

I am not holding myself out as an expert in this area but it's my understanding that share trading off any recognised stock exchange essentially would be by private bargain and I don't see that as helpful to a (hopefully) expanding company.

Regulatory restrictions are there for a purpose one of which is to allow shareholders to complain if the said rules are broken.

Yeah we've seen where complaints get us with the aim.

If KingCo +T3B are willing and able to provide all the finance that Rangers require to meet the new 7 Year Plan which is several times the £10m or so that will be raised in the rights issue, then it would indeed be to his advantage to de-list but it is this suggestion that is at best futile and at worst delusional.

You don't know that. You have no foundation for saying that. Another cheap snipe at King & Co when they are hardly in the door (granted you didn't want them in the door at all).

In this regard, King is guilty of either a severe error of judgement or blatant deception in regard to the appointment of a NOMAD and the de-listing of the company if that should come to pass.

Yet another cheap snipe at King & Co. Your language is the language of a bitter man towards them - GUILTY already eh? Give us a break and get over the fact that men who care for the Club are in for the long haul now. Not the type of men you supported, who WERE GUILTY of pulling off the 'Geordie Five' heist under our noses to the tune of £500K and more. You did speak of your admiration for Llambias right??? You my friend ARE GUILTY of a serious error of judgement.

Edited by Anchorman

Where is Mr King anyway ? If we're about to be de-listed shouldn't he be over here instead of back in SA?

If we're de-listed who is going to fund things going forward ? many, many more questions needing answers soon

That doesnt make sense to me. If the Auditors resigned several months ago, the Nomad only resigned a few weeks ago, so we clearly dont need auditors in place to have the services of a Nomad.

Agreed. The purpose of a NOMAD and that of an auditor are not inter-dependent. Although if we didn't have an auditor, that would surely be an issue that the NOMAD would be concerned with. Also, its not uncommon for a NOMAD to be involved in the process of procuring an auditor...