The 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner with Guest, Rangers Historian, Robert McElroy

Refunds

SteveC has requested and will be given a refund for himself and friend who cannot now attend on the new date. It should be noted that Steve was one of the first to commit to attending on the 23rd of May and is already out of pocket for flights. Hopefully he'll get a ticket for Easter Rd if we get past QoS.

Numbers

Therefore, at this time we have 10 paid and 4 committed but not paid, plus the speaker i.e. 15.

I think there is a possibilty of another two call offs.

We need at least 5-7 more to get the restaurant to ourselves.

Deadline

The deadline will need to be next Sunday so I can advise the restaurant accordingly if they are not to accept other bookings for the same night.

Speaker

Robert will be attending the after match press conference and then has to file copy, which means that he will not be along until approx 1.5-2.0 hrs after full time. However, this should work out in terms of dinner and we can be relaxed in terms of start time. (I have assured him he will still get his dinner!)

He has asked for confirmation that we still want the topic of his speach to be "Rangers - The War Years" and given that this proposal came from Steve who cannot now attend there is an opportunity to change if desired.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks again for organising.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it as my wife has prior plans. I'll try to address that right up until the last minute though.

As for the topic, it sounds interesting and unique enough to me so I think we should just allow Robert to start his prep on that subject rather than change it now.

Thanks again for organising.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it as my wife has prior plans. I'll try to address that right up until the last minute though.

As for the topic, it sounds interesting and unique enough to me so I think we should just allow Robert to start his prep on that subject rather than change it now.

Giving in to the wife what a wimp. Come on Frankie give yourself a good shaking. Stand up and be a man like me.:box:

Sorry got to go I have to do the Ironing.:)

Giving in to the wife what a wimp. Come on Frankie give yourself a good shaking. Stand up and be a man like me.:box:

doesn't everyone send their ironing out ?

I think it's ridiculous as well, especially if Frankie's the designated Edinburgh driver :D

I would never let a woman anywhere near my ironing.