Tims' Treble Trouble

The attendance at Rangers games means little in terms of the argument you are both having. How far from Ibrox do you live SBS ? Whilst calscot is in the south of England it would be churlish at best to suggest he should be attending regularly. Complete red herring is the attendance at games.

The attendance at Rangers games means little in terms of the argument you are both having. How far from Ibrox do you live SBS ? Whilst calscot is in the south of England it would be churlish at best to suggest he should be attending regularly. Complete red herring is the attendance at games.

To be brutally honest it's boring for the rest of us too!

He doesn't even watch us on the TV and said in the past he prefers to go cycling instead of watching streams. Then he comes on here acting all condescending pretending he knows best. He used to come on these past two years writing essays about how we were all completely wrong about Ally. Turns out he was completely wrong but still he can't accept that and he tries to deflect the argument into a pedantic point about a comment I made.

By the way, I was having a perfectly civil argument until he had to get personal and say I was 'confused with reality', including that emoticon. He does this all the time and gets off with it. If he keeps making digs at me, he'll get them back. I get the impression he's trolling half the time, he constantly makes things up with no evidence in the hope that I say something that gets me banned.

I imagine he'll run a mile now like he always does, then he'll come back in a week and start making the same BS accusations and jibes again. Classic trolling.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

He doesn't even watch us on the TV and said in the past he prefers to go cycling instead of watching streams. Then he comes on here acting all condescending pretending he knows best.

To be fair you have that personality trait about you too SBS. You also have a condescension to your tone. Either way, you both have differing opinions. I understand your position about not laughing at Celtic due to their loss yesterday. Personally I will take great amusement from every single failure they have. I didn't back when they almost went bust (wouldn't have bothered me seeing them go that way but certainly didn't wish it upon them) but the absolute hatred their fans and Club have shown to all things Rangers for the last 10 plus years will have me smiling at their failures.

Just because we aren't where we should be, by a long stretch, doesn't mean we shouldn't be amused at them, YET AGAIN, failing to win a treble when they have literally NOTHING preventing them from doing so other than themselves.

It was a clear penalty kick and the Inverness player should have been sent off but to say

we are duty bound to seek an understanding of what actually happened

is absolute nonsense and just shit stirring.

It's obvious what happened; the referee didn't see it and the linesman (I refuse to call them assistant referees) thought it hit the player's head, which from his angle is quite understandable. Since the referee conferred with the linesman, the fourth official doesn't come into it.

It was a mistake, or even two mistakes, but mistakes happen, that's football.

To be fair you have that personality trait about you too SBS. You also have a condescension to your tone. Either way, you both have differing opinions. I understand your position about not laughing at Celtic due to their loss yesterday. Personally I will take great amusement from every single failure they have. I didn't back when they almost went bust (wouldn't have bothered me seeing them go that way but certainly didn't wish it upon them) but the absolute hatred their fans and Club have shown to all things Rangers for the last 10 plus years will have me smiling at their failures.

Just because we aren't where we should be, by a long stretch, doesn't mean we shouldn't be amused at them, YET AGAIN, failing to win a treble when they have literally NOTHING preventing them from doing so other than themselves.

I certainly don't go around making personal abusive remarks at people. He does it all the time, just usually does it in a fairly subtle way. His regular tactic if ANYONE disagrees with him is to say they are stupid. He can say what he likes to me, as I say though he'll get it back in equal measure.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

It was a clear penalty kick and the Inverness player should have been sent off but to say

is absolute nonsense and just shit stirring.

It's obvious what happened; the referee didn't see it and the linesman (I refuse to call them assistant referees) thought it hit the player's head, which from his angle is quite understandable. Since the referee conferred with the linesman, the fourth official doesn't come into it.

It was a mistake, or even two mistakes, but mistakes happen, that's football.

It was a genuine mistake. The referee couldn't see it & took the decision from the official behind the goal who didn't see it either because Griffiths obscured his view.

Now all hell has broken loose. Celt@c are complaining to the SFA. What do they want the SFA to do? Sack the referee ? Come out & tell us he'll ever referee again ?

But we've been here before haven't we? Just ask Dougie McDonald.

But the biggest problem of all is the SFA themselves and the fact Rhegan is there. They think they can get their own way and have done so previously. Is it just me or have they got worse since Liewell's pal Rhegan arrived?

Reading that is enough to have you in stitches! :laugh:

He really is a very stupid man, highlighting all the player indiscretions and suggesting a conspiracy, the only conspiracy is one of their own making.

Ms Findlay is even more bigoted but at least she is intelligent and you can argue with her, this guy is just plain dumb.

Perhps that was his sister who got interviewed?