Tims' Treble Trouble

We're in absolutely no position to be laughing at them.

You are right to an extent but they have been shouting about the treble for months now giving no respect to other teams. In Greek mythology Icarus flew too near the sun with his wax wings and that is the feeling I have now, so I can afford a small smirk.:)

We're in absolutely no position to be laughing at them.

When a team who was in the vanguard of the cabal who tried to destroy our team suffers defeat and discomfort; I'll laugh.

When the fans of that team persist in voicing their displeasure at today's result by blaming the referee, the SFA, the fact that Stokes wasn't playing, etc.; I'll laugh.

The fact that that club buys players from a competitor before they play that club in competition, but they can't play the players they just bought because they are cup-tied; I'll laugh.

The fact that the manager Delia and players like Commons, Brown and van Dijk will now stop with their patronising statements to the rest of the clubs; I'll laugh.

The fact that this team is losing £10M a year because they led a cabal to hurt us and they have to survive without our fans, the crowd today was reported as 28,643; I'll laugh.

Because this club will not win a treble in 2014/2015; I'll laugh, and laugh for years about that one.

When I've stopped laughing I'll turn my attention to my own club and worry about how we will get on next season, and when we finally beat this club again I shall not stop laughing for a while.

I hope you are alright with that.

When a team who was in the vanguard of the cabal who tried to destroy our team suffers defeat and discomfort; I'll laugh.

When the fans of that team persist in voicing their displeasure at today's result by blaming the referee, the SFA, the fact that Stokes wasn't playing, etc.; I'll laugh.

The fact that that club buys players from a competitor before they play that club in competition, but they can't play the players they just bought because they are cup-tied; I'll laugh.

The fact that the manager Delia and players like Commons, Brown and van Dijk will now stop with their patronising statements to the rest of the clubs; I'll laugh.

The fact that this team is losing £10M a year because they led a cabal to hurt us and they have to survive without our fans, the crowd today was reported as 28,643; I'll laugh.

Because this club will not win a treble in 2014/2015; I'll laugh, and laugh for years about that one.

When I've stopped laughing I'll turn my attention to my own club and worry about how we will get on next season, and when we finally beat this club again I shall not stop laughing for a while.

I hope you are alright with that.

Laugh all you want. You'll just look rather foolish given you support a team that are struggling to even get in the SPL.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Laugh all you want. You'll just look rather foolish given you support a team that are struggling to even get in the SPL.

Honestly, the only one looking a tad foolish is you. Not a single person on this thread does not care about Rangers first and foremost, and we are all "raging" - if you want - that we not managed to win the Challenge Cup, one we might never ever get a chance of winning again. Yet, no one on here bar you, perhaps, is living in a world/universe that revolves about Rangers and Rangers alone. Not that this was pointed out to you a few times before. And yes, we have every reason to belittle or laugh at our arch enemies when they fall, be it against part-timers or fellow SPFL (sic!) teams, or European elite or also-rans. It doesn't matter who they lose to. For you, much like they btw, tell us every now and then how far better they are from top to bottom, how far ahead they are of us and whatnot. When in reality they are just another footbal team dwelling on the little riches that come their way. Not that I need to tell you that.

For those interested ...

First half

Second half plus extra time

Tim sympathiser strikes again. We should stop slagging Celtic, more important Rangers bashing to do on here...

Can I point out the hypocrisy where people laugh at, say McCoist or McDowall, when they themselves haven't even attained their coaching badges - do they look foolish?

One big difference is that it's Celtic who pretty much put us out of the SPL. Nobody's stopping anyone becoming coach.

Edited by calscot

Tim sympathiser strikes again. We should stop slagging Celtic, more important Rangers bashing to do on here...

Can I point out the hypocrisy where people laugh at, say McCoist or McDowall, when they themselves haven't even attained their coaching badges - do they look foolish?

One big difference is that it's Celtic who pretty much put us out of the SPL. Nobody's stopping anyone becoming coach.

Perhaps if you had set foot inside Ibrox in the last 5 years I might give a damn what you have to say.