Daily Record back page

Just as a matter of interest as I am watching the Livi hibs game and see closed stands on both sides, does that stupid 10.000 seat stadium rule still exist?

2,301 spectators according to Livescore. Must be a very long distance from Leith to Livingstone. Poor show by the First Greens.

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 30m 30 minutes ago

.@celticfc chief executive Peter Lawwell speaks on the Josh Meekings situation: "Probably everyone preferred this not to happen."

Lawwell: "The unfortunate consequence is we are now going through this process." Declined to comment further given SFA board position.

MEEKINGS CASE DISMISSED

Chairman's Comment

The club is delighted for Josh that the Judicial Panel Tribunal dismissed the complaint brought against him. Josh will now be available for selection for the Cup Final on 30th May 2015 v Falkirk FC.

The result means that the club can now fully appreciate the achievement of reaching it's first ever Scottish Cup Final and focus on preparations for Saturdays game versus Aberdeen FC.

On a personal note, both Josh and I would like to express our gratitude to our legal team from Harper Macleod led by Partner David Kerr who worked tirelessly to ensure a favourable outcome.

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1527-case-dismissed

.@celticfc chief executive Peter Lawwell speaks on the Josh Meekings situation: "Probably everyone preferred this not to happen."

Lawwell: "The unfortunate consequence is we are now going through this process." Declined to comment further given SFA board position.

The unfortunate consequence of me writing to myself is that everyone thinks I'm nuts.