Daily Record back page

Unfortunately the petition is based on two false premises:

1. Meekings is not looking at ball when it strikes his arm and, therefore, the handball cannot be deemed to be deliberate. Wrong. His arm is raised and clearly in an unnatural position, therefore it IS deliberate handball.

2. Indeed, even in the case of a clearly deliberate handball - Thierry Henry v. Ireland in 2010 - FIFA's disciplinary committee reached the conclusion that there was "...no legal foundation for the committee to consider the case because handling the ball cannot be regarded as a serious infringement as stipulated in article 77a) of the FIFA disciplinary code." Handling the ball to prevent a certain goal IS regarded as a serious infringement, punishable by both a penalty kick and and an ordering off.

Here we go!,as predicted!

Ref Steven McLean is "embarrassing" and Alan Muir is an "idiot" ... they should NEVER take charge of another game blasts Chris Sutton

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ref-steven-mclean-embarrassing-alan-5563222

Well, he's right that there's no point in the letter but saying Mr Muir “must be an idiot not to see it” is just as out of order.

This is all becoming a witch hunt by the yahoos. They're doing this because they know they can get away with it in Scottish football as the SFA are weak and won't do anything. They are now questioning the integrity of the officials which is totally unacceptable.

Had this been a EL or CL game & they got put out of Europe (again )would they be behaving towards UEFA in such a manner? Of course they wouldn't

Unfortunately they did. They got reinstated after a 3-0 defeat because a not registered player was on the field for 2 minutes.

Though I suppose I should expect this sort of thing from them, this is genuinely fucking mental. It should surely result in a disrepute charge for Lawell, though I'll not be holding my breath. Is it too late to get Darren O'Dea hauled up for his handball on the line against us?

On the plus side, without us around, everyone else is now beginning to realise what a bunch of fucking fruitloops they are.

Unfortunately the petition is based on two false premises:

1. Meekings is not looking at ball when it strikes his arm and, therefore, the handball cannot be deemed to be deliberate. Wrong. His arm is raised and clearly in an unnatural position, therefore it IS deliberate handball.

It's weird that they can totally make up definitions of what words mean, in this case "deliberate", to suit themselves.

Though I suppose I should expect this sort of thing from them, this is genuinely fucking mental. It should surely result in a disrepute charge for Lawell, though I'll not be holding my breath. Is it too late to get Darren O'Dea hauled up for his handball on the line against us?

On the plus side, without us around, everyone else is now beginning to realise what a bunch of fucking fruitloops they are.

Nine of them along with the yahoos voted us out the then SPL in 2012. I wondeif some of them are beginning to regret that as surely they can see what it has led to i.e. the yahoos calling all the shots.

I say again: would Meekings still have been served this notice of complaint(missing the final) if the yahoos had won ?