Rangers-V-Hiberniam

Bosshhhh

Looking forward to hearing the predictions on this one. Hibs will be totally up for it. Yet we have just had to play 90 mins from Saturday.

I fancy us though 2-0

Edited by pete

I would prefer to play games than train. WE SHOULD be sharper than them. For me this is the crunch game though. I believe whoever wins this tie will be promoted.

I would prefer to play games than train. WE SHOULD be sharper than them. For me this is the crunch game though. I believe whoever wins this tie will be promoted.

Sorry state of affairs but our team should have just enough (to give your kids a treat, its full of Cadbury goodness....)

Edited by Gribz

Sorry straight of affairs but our team should have just enough (to give your kids a treat, its full of Cadbury goodness....)

If you are not referring to a crunchie I have no idea what you mean.

We need to outfight them in midfield and if we do we should be fine. That 2 nil was no accident. Team selection was good. Tactics spot on and our work rate excellent.

Get those right and we will have to be Hellishly unlucky to fail.

As GS says, the players have to be up for it and we have to get the tactics spot on. IMHO, Hibs (and Motherwell) will be easier to play against (unless the score) as they will nt go the QotS route and if so, probably not as good as the Doonhamers. They usually like "to play" football rather than soaking attacks up and hit on the counter. I'd still go 3-5-2 again, with McGregor, Zaliukas and Wallace making up the back 3. Matter of fact, I would not even mind having Smith there instead of Wallace, as the latter is a better tool going forward. I would also have Vuckic and Miller interchanging positions as attackers, with Hardie staying in the main striker's role.

Bell / Robinson

McGregor - Zaliukas - Smith

Foster - Law - Vuckic - Murdoch - Wallace

Hardie - Miller