This might work better in the long run

Is kelly out of contract?

Younger players like galacher, hardie etc could all play more of a part under better management IMO.

yes................ and after the youth cup final may find getting a club tricky!

Edited by SteveC

were do you see the bulk coming from? personally can only imagine that amount of signings would be made up of freebie out of contract players, same calibre as those leaving.

need not be bargain basement shite like kevin kyle

a decent manager will have some idea of where to look.

need not be bargain basement shite like kevin kyle

a decent manager will have some idea of where to look.

depends on whether we put up any money or not. Need to stay away from english league two and spfl players.

The likes of scott allen for me is just not of a good enough callibre

Another year of the club suffering more indignity, less exposure and finance...

Must appoint the correct manager that is willing to stamp his authority on any unruly player....

I would go for a proven manager who has a track record of promotion success on 1-2 year contract. I doubt very much we will be able to get the top class candidate for long-term development/Europe until we are back at the top.

We were going to be rebuilding anyway but no promotion makes recruitment a much harder task. It's going to need King to make a clear plan for the next five years and a manager who can convince players that they can be in at the start of something great. Tough sell.

I have to convince the wife of that every time I feel he need for sex.:fish:

no we're not

we can release a huge number of over paid under performing shite and get replacements.

Getting decent replacements that are affordable might be harder than you think. For example, a good central defender should be a priority. Right now, I can't come up with a suitable player who is within our price range.

Getting decent replacements that are affordable might be harder than you think. For example, a good central defender should be a priority. Right now, I can't come up with a suitable player who is within our price range.

If the right manager gets appointed he will have sufficient contacts in the game & will be able to get players who may even be loan signings.

Edited by RANGERRAB