New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

I'm linking Arthur Numan as part of a management team - as wishful thinking

I'd be very happy with that if he was appointed as head coach/manager under a 'Director of Football' or assistant manager to someone he knows and has worked with who's got more managerial experience.

Warburton took a dislike to the methods of McLintock's successor at Leicester, Jock Wallace,[5] later saying "he was a Marine. We had runs on sand-dunes, running until we threw up. I learned a lot from that, never treating a player that way".

From Wikipedia, some very interesting its - if accurate.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warburton

Edited by BEARGER

I'd go for 1-2 year contract for the person most likely to get us promoted and take another look at it thereafter....Im sorry long-term plannimg and promotion might not be necessarily compatible companions.

And please .....no...it will be a cake walk next season ....complacency ?

Snatched from FF

Warburton was approached by Sheffield Utd as soon as Clough was out the door. He knocked them back straight up and publicly.

For what its' worth, Kenny MacIntyre from the BBC is tweeting that he has had it from two reliable sources that Warburton will be named by the end of the week.

MacIntyre is also tweeting that he is hearing transfer targets have been identified and discussions have begun. No idea where he is getting this, but I post it for what it's worth.

another novice could result in long lasting damage. There is nobody with any experience implementing the infrastructure we so badly need.

Will be seriously worried if we put our rebuilding once again into the hands of another manager with little experience

@tagsbo I've heard nothing new I'm afraid. Told last Wed by friend of Warb in the game said Warb been contacted & told on Sat that Weir .......contacting signing targets. Think many journos hearing the same but just spec for now - nothing we can broadcast.

@gazzamonks85 haven't had much time to chase today but through discussions with other journos many of us are hearing Warb/Weir strong favs

Kenny MacIntyre BBC