New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

I thought Billy Davies was a good shout and could get a decent quality of player from England but his name has not been mentioned recently.

Billy Davis causes havoc wherever he goes.

I thought Billy Davies was a good shout and could get a decent quality of player from England but his name has not been mentioned recently.

I wanted him instead of McCall. Pretty certain he would have got us up. Miles ahead of the usual SPL dross we have.

I don't think a potential manager's success/failure in England is the more accurate of yard-sticks to measure them by......we are not playing in England!!! The game up here is completely different.

We need to identify a manager who has the skills required to carry out the task - squad/player development, tactical awareness etc.

Billy Davis causes havoc wherever he goes.

I agree he can fall out with management normaly over money for players but he would be coming into a job where he knows there are not the millions to spend. Plus if you watch the video's on youtube his attention to detail and player preparation is excellent.

CGc-CEXWQAAtk8N.jpg:large

There's a curious bit in this article about us being after someone else had we got promoted. First I've heard anything of this.

As for McInnes - what exactly is this Aberdeen success? a league cup when we are out of contention? He hasn't challenged the timz in the slightest (not saying he had a chance, just at a loss to why he is acclaimed for his job there) he has won a diddy cup - as did St Mirren and ICT have just won the Scottish. Why McInnes then? oh wait, an ex-player.........

Don't think the board are as short sighted or as ignorant to our past attempts at ex players as managers to try this...... he keeps repeating to himself while rocking back and forth