Danny Wilson first signing?

no hes not but i assume you know that fine well.

were you impressed with all his performances against us?

he really is or was growing up. His dad is a celtc fan certainly.

The ones I saw yes. Certainly only saw him live once.

He's not perfect but he is promising.

he really is or was growing up. His dad is a celtc fan certainly.

The ones I saw yes. Certainly only saw him live once.

He's not perfect but he is promising.

so a liverpool fan who signs for his boyhood heros but fails to mention it when he signs for them or at anytime publicly when he was there!

his comments on signing.....

'It's a great feeling to sign for Liverpool. Wherever you go everyone knows Liverpool FC and I am just very happy to be here,' Wilson told the club's official website.

'This is a massive challenge for me. This is one of the best leagues in the world and I will be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world.

'Coming here from Scotland, people may say I might not be ready for this, but that is a challenge I want to put on myself and that's the reason I came here.

'Everyone knows about the history of this football club with 18 league titles.

'It wasn't a difficult decision to come here as Liverpool are not a team who come in for you every day, so I can't wait to get started.

'There were other clubs interested in me who are in the Champions League, but once Liverpool came in for me there was only one team I wanted to go to.'

he is not the worst possible signing if hes on a low wage but not sure he will get a game in front of mcgregor and zaliuskus. If hes after £5k a week forget it. For me to slow and light.

Dont think there will be many hearts fans that are sad to see him go.

can stomach a lot of things but a celtic fan captain of rangers! no thanks

From that it would be fair to say if we were both in for him he would choose them? Well let's hope that is the case and see which way he chooses. Steven' Smith's dad is a Celtic fan, but even at under 21 level young Steven would nearly take the door off it's hinges when he got home, such was his delight at beating them.

Edited by Anchorman

so a liverpool fan who signs for his boyhood heros but fails to mention it when he signs for them or at anytime publicly when he was there!

his comments on signing.....

'It's a great feeling to sign for Liverpool. Wherever you go everyone knows Liverpool FC and I am just very happy to be here,' Wilson told the club's official website.

'This is a massive challenge for me. This is one of the best leagues in the world and I will be playing for one of the biggest teams in the world.

'Coming here from Scotland, people may say I might not be ready for this, but that is a challenge I want to put on myself and that's the reason I came here.

'Everyone knows about the history of this football club with 18 league titles.

'It wasn't a difficult decision to come here as Liverpool are not a team who come in for you every day, so I can't wait to get started.

'There were other clubs interested in me who are in the Champions League, but once Liverpool came in for me there was only one team I wanted to go to.'

he is not the worst possible signing if hes on a low wage but not sure he will get a game in front of mcgregor and zaliuskus. If hes after £5k a week forget it. For me to slow and light.

Dont think there will be many hearts fans that are sad to see him go.

I think most are very disappointed

If warburton and weir sign him we'll just have to trust that they think they can improve him

A 23 year old left footed CB with quite a lot of experience available on a free might be few and far between right now.

I don't think he's dominant or "hard" enough but he may well develop with the right coaching.

There's one or two former players who I would gladly have back. They've proved that the jersey isn't too heavy for them. Lewis Macleod for example.

No kidding.

We all know MacLeod and Wilson are both good players and I couldn't complain about having either of them back at the right price.

Personally I hope that Warburton has a bit more imagination than many Rangers fans and the Scottish press.