Great stuff D'Art. Brilliant. I just had to see the name Harry Davis and I knew something was on.

But Oleg above is right. Ice with the Macallan? Never. Water is permissable but better in a separate glass. A great dram the Macallan, though three or four are better. Treat it properly.

Great stuff D'Art. Brilliant. I just had to see the name Harry Davis and I knew something was on.

But Oleg above is right. Ice with the Macallan? Never. Water is permissable but better in a separate glass. A great dram the Macallan, though three or four are better. Treat it properly.

I put it down to George being so depressed that he was no longer responsible for his actions. But, still....

Did 'George' countenance that the BBC may just be on to something when they were exposing Craig Whyte for the charlatan that he is?

Did 'George' call for togetherness when anyone criticising Whyte was being accused of "doing the beast's work for them"?

Did 'George' overcome his "angst" and recognise that we are "all one support" when he was told that he might have to sit beside other fans who like to provide colour, both vocally and visually, at the match?

No, did he hell.

You do write beautifully but sadly, it invariably has a hollow ring to it.

Perhaps had our club not been subjected to such a vitrolic campaign by BBC Scotland it would have been far easier for us not to shoot the messengers.

Perhaps had our club not been subjected to such a vitrolic campaign by BBC Scotland it would have been far easier for us not to shoot the messengers.

Agree with that D, who can forget the hatchet and fantasy job " The Men Who Sold the Jersey" The BBC haven't had the decency to hand back the prize they falsely won, on the back of the lies and smears. It should be renamed "The Lies That Sold An Agenda"

Edited by aweebluesoandso

I could perhaps buy that if it had been targeted shooting by a sniper and not a Gatling gun being sprayed indiscriminately across a wide arc.

Agree with that D, who can forget the hatchet and fantasy job " The Men Who Sold the Jersey" The BBC haven't had the decency to hand back the prize they falsely won, on the back of the lies and smears. It should be renamed "The Lies That Sold An Agenda"

Well you patently forget that it was broadcast after Craig Whyte had been toppled.

There is a significant number of individuals employed within BBC Scotland who are vehemently anti-Rangers and do not hide this in their various broadcasts(if you can call them that).

As a publicly-funded national broadcaster, BBC Scotland is supposed to be non-partisan. It clearly isnt as we can see from its incessant attacks and deliberate lies and allegations about Rangers which have come from its Football broadcasts on both television and radio.

For those reasons I believe BBC Scotland should have continued to have been banned from Ibrox along with its so-called rival broadcaster Radio Clyde who are just as bad more often than not

Edited by RANGERRAB

There is a significant number of individuals employed within BBC Scotland who are vehemently anti-Rangers and do not hide this in their various broadcasts(if you can call them that).

As a publicly-funded national broadcaster, BBC Scotland is supposed to be non-partisan. It clearly isnt as we can see from its incessant attacks and deliberate lies and allegations about Rangers which have come from its Football broadcasts on both television and radio.

For those reasons I believe BBC Scotland should have continued to have been banned from Ibrox along with its so-called rival broadcaster Radio Clyde who are just as bad more often than not

Can well understand where you are coming from and share your contempt for the people concerned. It is by no means confined to representatives of the broadcast media. However, I am not sure that banning them from Ibrox would be any deterrent, as they would just continue what they are already doing. It may be the easy option but I have found myself being recruited to the "no one likes us, we don't care" brigade.

Well you patently forget that it was broadcast after Craig Whyte had been toppled.

I think you are forgetting that objections to BBC Scotland's coverage of our club started before Whyte's tenure.

Edited by D'Artagnan