Let me get this straight

Can someone post a screen grab...? Can't get the link to work here.

Isn't worth it Frankie - it is from a spoof site saying Ronaldo is a done deal at 4.5 mill and wages of 50k a week.

Can someone post a screen grab...? Can't get the link to work here.

No matter how I save the image and story its too big to post, even as a JPG. Its about 92Kb and there's a 39Kb limit on JPGs.

Here is the content though, from the spoof site and albeit only missing April 1st by 3 months:

RONALDO DEAL IS DONE! - David Murray

By Scott Graham

RONALDO AT MURRAY PARK TRAINING COMPLEX

According to reports & sources in Glasgow, Rangers chairman David Murray has confirmed that a deal has been struck between Real Madrid & Glasgow Rangers that will see the Brazilian striker become Rangers highest ever paid player. Paul Le Guen had identified Ronaldo, 30, as the 'major' signing to boost the Rangers fans following their dismal season last year. With a fee of around £4.5m agreed with Real and wages in the region of £50,000 per week, reports suggest he could fly into Glasgow as early as Friday to complete his medical and sign on, which would represent a major coup for Murray, as he approaches his final term as Rangers chairman.

Murray said "There is no doubt Ronaldo would represent a world-class addition to this club. We have been pursuing this player for sometime now, but due to stipulations within his current contract, we were unable to confirm him as being one of the targets Paul has identified. At this late stage of negotiations, I can confirm that a deal is on it's way to being done, and I hope this can go some way to appeasing the Rangers fans appetite for success, which they will know is on a par with my own."

For such a spoof site it's awfully deadpan. If you look around that site it doesn't appear to be taking the piss with any other stories. There are only 2 errors:

The sport tab doesn't take you to sport.

The business tab is spelled 'buisness' in the status bar.

Is this site definitely a total parody?

as far as i know frankie said yesterday that there would be a press conference tommorow with an expeced unknown signing.

won`t be ronaldo, why would he come to us for 50k a week whenhe`s on double that at real?

absolute rubbish.

as far as i know frankie said yesterday that there would be a press conference tommorow with an expeced unknown signing.

won`t be ronaldo, why would he come to us for 50k a week whenhe`s on double that at real?

absolute rubbish.

This could explain why he's been pish so far at the WC- he's been nervous about whether or not PLG will bring him to Ibrox. Just shows the pulling power we have now that one of Brazil's all time top scorers is more worried about playing Aberdeen on a pishing wet night in November than he is about winning the World Cup. :D :D

Ronaldo is finished as a world class player. Seemingly he has the same problem with his knees that Marco van Basten had with his ankles. I am afraid the only way is down for him. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole to be honest.