St Mirren game completely sold out

Friday nights is a good idea for games, atmospheres should be much better than a Sunday. I remember being at a Friday night match in 1994 when McCoist scored his 300th goal for Rangers against Aberdeen and Ibrox was rocking. It probably helped cheap cider could be consumed in the streets then even for 15 year olds.

I can see a comfortable home win and the new chaps will be overly impressed.

Incredible, what a support we have!

Honestly, how many teams around the World would be able to attract 50 000 fans on a Friday night, playing the second tier of a league competition? In my opinion, we have not got enough credit for the on-going support over the past couple of years. Well done all bears/bearettes attending, hope the team does us all proud!

Friday nights is a good idea for games, atmospheres should be much better than a Sunday. I remember being at a Friday night match in 1994 when McCoist scored his 300th goal for Rangers against Aberdeen and Ibrox was rocking. It probably helped cheap cider could be consumed in the streets then even for 15 year olds.

I can see a comfortable home win and the new chaps will be overly impressed.

I enjoyed the couple of Friday games I've been to.

Gutted, I will be en route to Vegas so wont see the game live. Absolutely gutted. Will definitely be watching the full game at some point over the weekend.

All of which reminds me.... time to go get my online ST purchased.

Gutted, I will be en route to Vegas so wont see the game live. Absolutely gutted. Will definitely be watching the full game at some point over the weekend.

And I'll be en route to Cambodia, not quite so gutted when you go to this place...the 50p beers and girls are worth skipping the football for. :D

I hate Friday night games personally. I love to look forward to going to the match at the weekend. With the football on the friday it leaves a huge hole in your weekend. It also means you are rushing about to get home from work and then out for your bus. Tomorrow will see me have around 20 minutes in the house before i have to go out again.

But hey, as long as Rangers get about £2.50 from BT Sport for this hassle, who are we to complain?

Cannot wait for the game tomorrow totally buzzing for it. I have started using this place across the road from the stadium on paisley Rd west called Go Glasgow hotel (OldSwallow) If any bears wants to meet for a beer and a bit to eat see you there food is amazing and they do a good pint to.

I think we will beat St Mirren 3-0 tomorrow maybe more I would be just happy to get a win either way GSTQ