Big guy up front...

...spreading danger and fear.

I'd like to see a big Ranger spreading danger and fear upon our rivals.

We don't have that right now, d'you think MW will introduce it when he finalises his team ?

I'd love to see a Mark Hateley/Derek Johnstone type again put teams to the sword.

Surely playing a target man would totally change our style of play?

Of course it would and that is why it won't happen under Warburton.

Edited by pete

Surely playing a target man would totally change our style of play?

No it wouldn't. We don't need an out and out target man just someone who can hold the ball up which would mean a physical presence

Ideally a jelavic-type.

I would assume Warburton looks at how the current squad shapes up till January and may look to make adjustments then. We currently have a midfield that is full of goals, plus 4+1 strikers. If anything, we should look for some more defensive cover.

Edited by der Berliner

30 goals in 8 games, playing football on the deck..... And we want a target man ?

What is it with us Rangers fans ? It isn't broken....so let's fix it..... I don't get the logic

I'm with you on that one mate,we are creating more chances in every game than I can remember,if we were to take all these chances created we would be passed the 100 already,why do we need a big target man?,like the last few seasons!........................