The Renaissance Men – Rangers v Raith Rovers FT Rangers 5 Raith Rovers 0.

Fair enough - "They are a very, very, very good team with a very, very strong squad. Rangers are playing in a league that they shouldn't be playing in, it's as simple as that - anybody that knows anything about football recognises that."

Will be interesting to see what he says after they play at the peodo-dome in a couple of weeks by way of comparison.

Although every player played really well today I thought Holt was excellent,his one touch passing and ability to run into space behind the opposition defencee is real quality,we have yet to see his full potential but he will be a fantastic player for us,IMO

James Tavernier@James_Tavernier 1h1 hour ago

Can I say I'm honoured to be called your Blue Cafu.. I'll do everything i can to make you proud #RangersFamily 1f534.png26aa.png1f535.png

COKxlF8WIAAegk6.jpg

1,073 retweets2,027 favoritesReply

Retweet

Favorite

More

An absolutely fantastic player. Just hope we can keep him as long as we can before we inevitabley get offers for him

Edited by RANGERRAB

Every single player on that pitch today you could start a new thread and write how good they've been. Today was unreal. I'm sitting at nightshift just now and still can't stop smiling.

Been in the Davie Cooper Suite twice so far this season and have spoke to a couple of the boys. They are absolutely loving it. Can't stop talking about the fans! Great to see them all enjoying their football. They all seem to get on as a group as well. Total buzz about Ibrox now. Long may it continue. Oduwa even said he wasn't going back to Ibrox til he's played them at Ibrox. He'd run riot