The Renaissance Men – Rangers v Raith Rovers FT Rangers 5 Raith Rovers 0.

Attendance was 44050

A decent attendance obviously and the reduction from the Hibs game can be partially explained by there only being a handful of Raith fans taking up the whole corner, but I'm surprised we were a few thousand Bears short of a sellout in the Clubdeck.

The football we're watching deserves a full house every game. Especially at 3pm on a Saturday.

Edited by Mountain Bear

Absolutely brilliant day! Rangers were brilliant from start to finish, our attacking players are a joy to watch and the fans are being treated to a wonderful example of how football should be played.

I've been going to Ibrox now for 25yrs and I've never enjoyed the football as much as this. I think because of everything that's happened, it is all the more special!

Long may it continue.

Our Striker is top scorer in the league, but what is scary is that our 2 fullbacks are joint-second!

Holt typifies my opinion on players. Every player has qualities, but not every team can bring them out or use them. Hearts didn't need his type, and so he never played and was released, looking quite average. In many ways he has made a step up into a team that can use his qualities and he has been a revelation.

Isn't it a joy to watch our team these days. Some of the passing, movement, individual pieces of skill, closing down opponents, were all simply stunning to watch.

I dont remember seeing a Rangers side playing this fluently since Advocaat's first couple of seasons, which is coming up for 20 years ago now. While DA spent heavily and brought in international level quality, MW has done it on the cheap. Obviously DA's side were playing at a much higher level, and we could outplay top European sides like Parma, Leverkusen, Monaco while our current side is beating Airdrie & Raith so the comparisons are not entirely fair.

All that matters to us fans just now is that we are enjoying going to see our team for the first time in years, we have our mojo (no, not that one!) back, the future is looking good and we can't wait until the next game.

I wasn't too impressed with Zalalem against QOTS when we were playing against 11, but he was a revelation yesterday. That boy will be a star and a household name. What a talent.

Folk are going nuts about Oduwa's performance yesterday, but based on the whole game the lad Zelalem would probably have been my pick for MOTM. He is total and utter class. I really hope we can keep him for the full season!