Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Waghorn has scored 14 goals in 4 league games!

He has done extremely well. Can't praise him enough but he needs someone alongside him up front to share the goal scoring burden. Otherwise we start relying on the FB's and the MF which isn't always possible.

Miller & Clark aren't up to it so that means getting someone from elsewhere with a proven record. Untried youngsters from EPL clubs aren't the answer IMO.

He has done extremely well. Can't praise him enough but he needs someone alongside him up front to share the goal scoring burden. Otherwise we start relying on the FB's and the MF which isn't always possible.

Miller & Clark aren't up to it so that means getting someone from elsewhere with a proven record. Untried youngsters from EPL clubs aren't the answer IMO.

Our goal difference is 31 Hibs our nearest challengers is 18.

I understand what you are saying,but it's hardly any sort of crisis!

Our goal difference is 31 Hibs our nearest challengers is 18.

I understand what you are saying,but it's hardly any sort of crisis!

I don't share your confidence.

Our performances have been unconvincing for some time now whereas Hibz have been improving since the start of the season.

In order to ensure we get promoted we need at least one experienced striker with a proven record in league(s) better than ours.

We don't need another untried youngster like Zalelam.

But on a 3yr deal the perspective will be different with him. Zelalem was only here on an initial 6 month loan, thus would be expected to go straight into the team. This lad, it seems, will join the developmental squad and thus not expected to play immediately.

What's the bullshit part then?

Being away from Holland in a totally new surrounding is something different than playing for a club "next door"?

The bullshit part is that he was poached away. T that is what Pete is saying.

What's the bullshit part then?

Being away from Holland in a totally new surrounding is something different than playing for a club "next door"?

That he would be poached. Nothing to do with going abroad. Until July of this year Excesior and Feynoord swapped players and coaches all the time as they work together. Excelsior was a feeder team for Feynoord. I believe that Feynoord had first option on all their players. Feynoord also placed players by Excelsior to develop them. As from July they broke the agreement and are now working apart but still call on each other when needed.

In order to ensure we get promoted we need at least one experienced striker with a proven record in league(s) better than ours.

We don't need another untried youngster like Zalelam.

We maybe need another good striker, but I've got no idea why you've brought Zelalem into your point here when he's mostly been excellent for us, isn't a striker and you can't even spell his name.

Zalelam who will not be a long term signing is obviously going to be with us as an extended loan but hopefully not Oduwa.

We definitely need an experienced out and out striker to assist Waggy.

Personally I think oduwa will be a good sub I'm sure we've still to see the best of young Nathan..

It might well be but some of our own guys on loan,most of whom are the same age,could be recalled to give them a chance to break through instead of like the loanees having the privilege to waltz right in to the top team.

I have been to nearly all games this season and see Oduwa as an un-needed luxury.