Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

We'll be as underwhelmed as usual.

We better hope MW and DW can see more than we can.

I'd have to say that of the "new players" we had at the start of the season, I only knew Barrie McKay and Danny Wilson, plus had heard of Jason Holt. Can't say that Tav, Ball, Kiernan and Waghorn have let us down thus far, so if W&W find some more of this calibre, I'm quietly certain that we will progress further. I'm somewhat sceptical about the loan-player approach, but at this moment and time it is probably a usefool tool.

Rangers swoop for hotshot Tarik Fagrach after Moroccan bad boy was kicked out of Feyenoord

RANGERS are set to snap up exciting Moroccan Under-20 bad boy striker Tarik Fagrach after he was booted out of Feyenoord for poor behaviour.

The Ibrox side made a move to sign prolific striker Fagrach after he was expelled from the Feyenoord Academy following a bust-up with youth coach Jan Gosgens.

Fagrach, 17, netted an impressive 39 goals in 54 games for the Dutch club's youth side, including nine already this season, but it wasn't enough to keep him at the club.

He was reportedly kicked out of the Rotterdam outfit because of a 'lack of training, motivation and a poor attitude,' according to reports in Holland.

Mark Warburton's side have moved quickly to offer the youngster a three-year deal to join the Championship leaders' Development Squad.

Fagrach was poached by Feyenoord in 2013 from city rivals Excelsior and has played for Morocco's Under-20s.

But Feyenoord ran out of patience with him and he seems set to relaunch his career at Murray Park with Rangers.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14103537.Rangers_swoop_for_hotshot_Tarik_Fagrach_after_Moroccan_bad_boy_was_kicked_out_of_Feyenoord/

Away from his usual surroundings and in a new country, might wisen him up somewhat. Then again, who knows what the attitude issue really was. I would assume that W&W will hand him a trial period first.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14103537.Rangers_swoop_for_hotshot_Tarik_Fagrach_after_Moroccan_bad_boy_was_kicked_out_of_Feyenoord/

Away from his usual surroundings and in a new country, might wisen him up somewhat. Then again, who knows what the attitude issue really was. I would assume that W&W will hand him a trial period first.

Correct. Look at the changes in Costa at Chelsea...oh wait lol