Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

I see Ryan hardie scored the first goal for Scotland's under19s in a 4-0 win against the republic with Ross mccrorie netting the second. It's time hardie got more match time he could be the answer to our 'waggy needs help' situation..

I see Ryan hardie scored the first goal for Scotland's under19s in a 4-0 win against the republic with Ross mccrorie netting the second. It's time hardie got more match time he could be the answer to our 'waggy needs help' situation..

Scoring in a U19 game is no indication whatsoever. The vast majority of these lads won't be playing profesional football in 5 to 10 years time.

That said Hardie may well be worth a go. Clark is well below the standard we require & Miller hasn't scored for nearly three months now( so he gets a contract extension :cry:

Edited by RANGERRAB

Scoring in an under 19s game is no indication Rab? Young hardie is scoring regular and knows the way to goal. Our answer for a centre forward could be already at the club and we don't know it just like a young Derek Johnstone 45 years ago...

Giving Miller another year will not help Hardies chances. His lack of first team action while Miller keeps coming off the bench/starting doesn't imply that the manager rates him enough. While Hardie keeps scoring in our U20 and international U21 and Miller keeps playing shit and retaining his place, we could be seeing the Telfer scenario replaying itself.

Simple answer start Hardie with Waggie and sub with Miller after sixty and vice versa as Clark coming on doesn't seem to work.Believe I have read that Hardie has said he is learning off Miller's experience so might be worth a try.

Scoring in an under 19s game is no indication Rab? Young hardie is scoring regular and knows the way to goal. Our answer for a centre forward could be already at the club and we don't know it just like a young Derek Johnstone 45 years ago...

Nope stand by what I said. Scoring goals at U19 level gives no indication whatsoever. He may well gets his chance though as we're woefully short up front because this wasn't fixed during the summer when only Waghorn was signed

Giving Miller another year will not help Hardies chances. His lack of first team action while Miller keeps coming off the bench/starting doesn't imply that the manager rates him enough. While Hardie keeps scoring in our U20 and international U21 and Miller keeps playing shit and retaining his place, we could be seeing the Telfer scenario replaying itself.

Telfer must surely regret going to DUTD. Does he still get a game?

Telfer must surely regret going to DUTD. Does he still get a game?

Thats not the point though I suppose with another new manager at Tannadice he might get a chance to play under MIxu. The point is he could see no future at Rangers when the manager was only interested in bringing in old pros like Boyd, Miller, Daly, Kyle etc while he was not getting a sniff. Hardie may feel the same if someone as bad as Miller (and perhaps Clark could be included in that list) keeps getting games ahead of him.