Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

I'd like to see a list of experienced proven strikers that some are asking for!

Well, I take it that there are quite a few of the Tom Bradshaw (see first page) variety about. If you look for people who will become freebies next summer ...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/transfers/endendevertraege/statistik/2016/spielerposition_id/14/yt0/Anzeigen/plus/0

... whether those people are on someone else's mind I don't know.

Edited by der Berliner

Personally I think oduwa will be a good sub I'm sure we've still to see the best of young Nathan..

I certainly hope his shooting improves. The crew of the space-station must be shitting themselves.:D

There is absolutely no chance of Rangers signing a striker in the next window, why would they?

For starters there are none available of substance in this window.

If there were they wouldn't sign because of where we are unless the board want to splash out.

Why would the board take a gamble on some money grabbing hasbeen who's available in January?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...there is nothing much wrong with our squad of players other than a loss of form due to complacency.

Next summer in the 'important' window when we are a top league side with the opportunity to win the league, that's when to spend serious money on a tried and very trusted striker, not in January ever.

Tarik Fagrach checks in at Rangers as former Feyenoord kid is pictured in training gear at Murray Park

17:28, 1 Dec 2015 Updated 17:32, 1 Dec 201 By Record Sport Online

DUTCH giants ran out of patience with the young striker and he seems set to relaunch his career at the Ibrox club.

FORMER Feyenoord striker Tarik Fagrach has been pictured in Rangers' training gear after reports last week revealed he was set to sign for Mark Warburton's side.

Prolific striker Fagrach was expelled from the Feyenoord Academy following a bust-up with youth coach Jan Gosgens - and the teenager posted a photo on his Facebook page today and looks like he has confirmed he will be attending tonight's Championship clash with Dumbarton at Ibrox.

The 17-year-old had posted on Sunday a picture of a plane with the caption "Off to Glasgow" as rumours persisted about the talented star's next move.

Fagrach netted an impressive 39 goals in 54 games for the Dutch club's youth side, including nine already this season. He was reportedly kicked out of the Rotterdam outfit because of a "lack of training, motivation and a poor attitude," according to reports in Holland.

Mark Warburton's side have moved quickly to offer the youngster a three-year deal to join the Championship leaders' Development Squad.

Fagrach was poached by Feyenoord in 2013 from city rivals Excelsior and has played for Morocco's Under-20s.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tarik-fagrach-checks-rangers-former-6935663

There is absolutely no chance of Rangers signing a striker in the next window, why would they?

If there were they wouldn't sign because of where we are unless the board want to splash out.

Why would the board take a gamble on some money grabbing hasbeen who's available in January?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...there is nothing much wrong with our squad of players other than a loss of form due to complacency.

Next summer in the 'important' window when we are a top league side with the opportunity to win the league, that's when to spend serious money on a tried and very trusted striker, not in January ever.

We need to get a striker next month because MIller is past it & Clark isn't good enough. Waghorn isn't an out and out striker despite his number of goals. That only leaves Young Hardie & it would be asking a lot of an 18 year old would it not?

FWIW I think this league is going to be a lot tighter than most of us think because I'd expect both us & Hibz to win 30 plus games.

We need to get a striker next month because MIller is past it & Clark isn't good enough. Waghorn isn't an out and out striker despite his number of goals. That only leaves Young Hardie & it would be asking a lot of an 18 year old would it not?

FWIW I think this league is going to be a lot tighter than most of us think because I'd expect both us & Hibz to win 30 plus games.

Anthony Stokes could be available.:whistle:

Uh-oh..... I am just waiting Tannochside coming in with "we already have one of those and he just signed a one year extension" :D