Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

I certainly hope we're not in for either of them. Not good enough.

All we need to do in January is get replacements for Miller & Clark due to the lack of goals they've got (like last season).

Havent you been keeping up Rab? Miller's signed a year's extension..

Havent you been keeping up Rab? Miller's signed a year's extension..

Yes I do know that. Still doesn't mean he should be in the starting XI though. Or on the bench.

He has just two league goals this season in the second tier of Scottish football. A pathetic return.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Yes I do know that. Still doesn't mean he should be in the starting XI though. Or on the bench.

He has just two league goals this season in the second tier of Scottish football. A pathetic return.

Send the magic hat a letter then

Miller is a model professional right now at Rangers, I can't say for sure but the squad of player we have look up to him, he sets an example to everyone at the club, most likely the reason for his 1 year extension.

Your daily condemnation of him is becoming tedious, it's unfair especially when you bracket him with Nicky Clark.

Miller is a model professional right now at Rangers, I can't say for sure but the squad of player we have look up to him, he sets an example to everyone at the club, most likely the reason for his 1 year extension.

Your daily condemnation of him is becoming tedious, it's unfair especially when you bracket him with Nicky Clark.

If only he had never jumped the dyke!

Meanwhile some more rumours ...

Rangers are pushing ahead with their interest in Accrington Stanley duo Josh Windass and Matt Crooks as they look to win the race for the in-demand pair, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the potential deal.

The Scottish giants are among a number of clubs chasing the highly-rated pair, who have caught the eye at Accrington this season.

The midfield pair have been earning rave reviews this season with Accrington riding high in League Two, with Windass netting 11 goals in 21 appearances and Crooks notching seven in 20 appearances.

A number of Championship clubs are weighing up moves for both Windass and Crooks, but Rangers are hoping to lure the duo to Scotland.

The agent of both players was pictured at Ibrox for Tuesday's clash with Dumbarton, fuelling speculation that Rangers are at the front of the queue to land Windass and Crooks.

The duo are both in the final year of their contracts at Accrington and the club face a major battle to keep hold of them when the transfer window reopens in January.

Accrington are reluctant to lose the key pair as they look to maintain their bid for promotion, but they would find it hard to resist sizeable offers for the duo rather than risk losing them on free transfers next summer.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/01/rangers-step-up-interest-in-accrington-duo/

Snapped up by the Scotsman's media section ...

Mark Warburton could be set to strengthen his squad at Ibrox with moves for Accrington Stanley pair Matt Crooks and Josh Windass.

It is understood that a deal to bring the pair to Glasgow is close to completion, with the players’ agent in attendance at Rangers’ 4-1 win over Dumbarton last night.

Rangers should be able to snap them up on the cheap as each player is in the final year of their contract, though they do face competition from sides in England’s second tier. (HITC)

... who failed to get the score correct, but then again, it's a rumours site.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-rangers-close-in-on-accrington-duo-derby-eye-cummings-celtic-suspend-stokes-1-3964174

NB: Derby "eyes" Cummings. That would be neat.

Meanwhile, someone on FF said ...

Lifted this from an Accrington Stanley forum:

Dean Windass was on 5 live yesterday morning and said Josh will be leaving Stanley in January but he doesn't know where to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06qhdz7#play comes on at 2hrs 26min mark and talks about Josh soon after.

Looks like if we want this kid we will definitely have to pay rather than wait till his contract is up in the summer.

Matt Crooks

Acquisitions thus far have been very good, with a good age range and potential for future development, but I can't help feel a little underwhelmed by the clubs these players are coming from. Accrington Stanley finished 17th in League Two last season. But, I'm more than willing to give these guys a chance. W&W have not let us down yet.

RANGERS could make enquiries about Chelsea Under-21 forward Tammy Abraham, after Gers scouts took in the Blues’ reserve match with Sunderland.

Although Chelsea lost 3-1, Abraham was on the scoresheet, and it has been suggested that Warburton could look to strengthen his attacking options in January. with Abraham a possibility.

A tall centre forward, Abraham can also play out wide, and has netted 14 goals in 13 appearances so far this season. (Various)

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rumour-mill-tammy-abraham-to-rangers-feruz-set-to-end-hibs-loan-preston-want-stokes-1-3965288#ixzz3tFZXWS2P

Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook

Acquisitions thus far have been very good, with a good age range and potential for future development, but I can't help feel a little underwhelmed by the clubs these players are coming from. Accrington Stanley finished 17th in League Two last season. But, I'm more than willing to give these guys a chance. W&W have not let us down yet.

Haven't checked it, but from the report above one would assume that they fare much better this season (Accrington Stanley that is).

As for Abraham, I'd hope we keep the amount of loan people who will probably never see Ibrox again as low as possible. I'd rather hope we make advances to Ball's full-time employers about his services, as he's out of contract next summer.

As an aside, I thought Miller looked sharp when he came on the other night.

I'd also mention that in a MW team it is very much the total goals scored that is more important than returns of individuals.

44 goals in 15 league games is the important goals stat.

Edited by buster.