Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

You don't think that'll stop me nebbing away at you about it, every time you quote sources/slag the laddie off, surely?:D:devil:

Feel free, you aren't the first and you won't be the last, but your licence expires on 30 January if you don't make the dinner. :D

Serious question, do you mean it's too little or too much? Or are you just suprised it's there at all?

How does £3.5M become "profiting to the tune of roughly £4M" if he does well? What's £500,000 between friends I suppose.

I didn't say I was surprised, I was just providing that link in answer to Bearger.

Edited by SteveC

Feel free, you aren't the first and you won't be the last, but your licence expires on 30 January if you don't make the dinner. :D

That's reasonable. I would dearly love to make that - I have a pal of 35 years standing who is from Falkirk so that adds spice, it's Indian food which I like really spicy, I'd be back home in my home city (unrecognisable as it now is).....mind you I'd have to put up with you lot though, er no sorry I mean and you are all hot stuff too.....

Dont forget us rangers fans were used to watching Ian black, shiels, law, Hutton, Crawford, faure, for the past few years in the midfield, so we would have forgot what a good midfield player looked like lol....the only way we'll get to see young gedion again is when he'll be playing in the champions league with the gunners...

Report on his performances so far. http://goonertalk.com/2016/01/06/video-gedion-zelalems-201516-assists-and-skills-for-rangers-so-far/?

Not Falkirk per se but I do rate Peter Houston very highly as a coach and we should have had Mark Kerr when he was at Dundee Utd if not Aberdeen. Couldn't believe QoS let him go to Falkirk. He ran the game against us when they won 2-0 in December 2014.

Got to say I'm in entire agreement with this. Falkirk are having another excellent season with a fraction of the resources Hibs or ourselves have. Also, when you see the shambles Dundee Utd have become you realise just how good a job Houston was doing there. He clearly knows how to develop young players.

Got to say I'm in entire agreement with this. Falkirk are having another excellent season with a fraction of the resources Hibs or ourselves have. Also, when you see the shambles Dundee Utd have become you realise just how good a job Houston was doing there. He clearly knows how to develop young players.

if Houston had become Rangers manager in summer 2012 we'd be playing in the Premiership this season

if Houston had become Rangers manager in summer 2012 we'd be playing in the Premiership this season

I think If we had appointed any decent manager in 2012 we would be playing in the Premiership this season.

Dont forget us rangers fans were used to watching Ian black, shiels, law, Hutton, Crawford, faure, for the past few years in the midfield, so we would have forgot what a good midfield player looked like lol....the only way we'll get to see young gedion again is when he'll be playing in the champions league with the gunners...

He could go on to win the world cup but it won't mean he's any better right now.

No one is saying he won't be good just that he isn't at 18.