Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

We could all go round and round on this.personally I think the league will go to the wire. For me that's not a good proposition or level to still be at 2 windows in.

Is that not the way exciting leagues are supposed to be. Ask many what league brought the most pleasure and I am sure many will say Helicopter Sunday.

Is that not the way exciting leagues are supposed to be. Ask many what league brought the most pleasure and I am sure many will say Helicopter Sunday.

This isn't an exciting league, never will be...the idea of a helicopter flying towards Ibrox in May is more likely to be because the M8 is clogged up again...

Tradition mate....surely you don't need me to explain it all to you Pete?

Not a Rangers tradition that was about our club in its early history. Just a tradition that was invented at a later date when Irish Labourers came to Scotland . Hopefully we can get back to the traditions the great pioneers of our club intended and the morals of our greatest ever manager. It is time to support Rangers and not be as obsessed with the catholic religion as Celtic supporters are about our club.

Not a Rangers tradition that was about our club in its early history. Just a tradition that was invented at a later date when Irish Labourers came to Scotland . Hopefully we can get back to the traditions the great pioneers of our club intended and the morals of our greatest ever manager. It is time to support Rangers and not be as obsessed with the catholic religion as Celtic supporters are about our club.

Don't give them an inch...we are where we are, it's their doing not ours.