Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

I'm personally not going to worry about another teams strengths or weaknesses..l unless we are playing them.

Hibs can only take a further 3 points off us this season and if we win our game in hand tomorrow then Hibs are already needing favors from others to overtake us.

Why can't we look at the results that WE are putting up ? We are scoring over 3 goals a game and despite a "blip" are still top by 2 points with a game in hand.

Has the last 3 years had us continually expecting the worst ?

I'm fully expecting us to win this league, January strengthening or not.

Admire your confidence but I'd expect that MW & SDoW would want to strengthen.

Don't forget we lost away to both Hibz & Falkirk. That concerned me.

There are still too many games still to play before we can be as confident as you seem to be

No faith in miller and clark leading our strike force if waghorn gets injured neither do I trust aird to replace an injured tav. With forester in and oduwa out I see the square as weaker. I think we moved on oduwa thinking we would have cover on the right through ohalleron.

Wish we would stop referring to our poor form as a dip it lasted longer than our great play. Hopefully it is a thing of the past and we can kick on and win the league with some style.

We're getting goals from more than Waggy. If Miller & Clark ensure we get more goals than the opposition, hibs can score as many as they want.

I wouldn't want to rely on Miller & Clark too much. That's why we need to strengthen up front

Edited by RANGERRAB

No faith in miller and clark leading our strike force if waghorn gets injured neither do I trust aird to replace an injured tav. With forester in and oduwa out I see the square as weaker. I think we moved on oduwa thinking we would have cover on the right through ohalleron.

Wish we would stop referring to our poor form as a dip it lasted longer than our great play. Hopefully it is a thing of the past and we can kick on and win the league with some style.

Weren't you one of the folk greetin we should send Zelelam and Oduwa back? We've seen, what, 30 minutes of Forrester play and with Oduwa supposedly offering nothing on the field (according to some) then i cant see how the squad is now weaker.

If I'm mistaken I apologise.

Admire your confidence but I'd expect that MW & SDoW would want to strengthen.

Don't forget we lost away to both Hibz & Falkirk. That concerned me.

There are still too many games still to play before we can be as confident as you seem to be

I'm not saying I don't want to strengthen Rab, but I'm confident we have enough to get over the line.

Yes we lost away to Hivs and Falkirk but we've also beaten Hibs 3 times (twice in the league, once in a cup at Easter Riad and two of those wins we absolutely pumped them). So you are more fearful of Hibs because they have beaten us once this season rather than be confident because we have beaten them 3 times ??? The last 3 years has us, as supporters, fearing the worst rather than being confident in the team - I understand that to be fair, but Hibs don't worry me.

Falkirk beat us when we were haveping a mud-season struggle. But they don't concern me either.

I disagree, confidence shouldn't be determined by the number of games left. It should be determined by what you view and compare. And when I compare us to either Hibs or Falkirk I believe we are superior to them both, comfortably too.

We seem to be looking at us dropping points and assuming they won't drop points.... But the seasons jndicators thus far suggest we should, at the minimum, obtain at least the same number of points as both of them do from now till the end of the season.

And yet funnily enough with this dip lasting longer than the great okay we are still top by 2 and with a game in hand.... And also having been an entirely new team last August.

Call me a cup half filled kind of guy but I think we have plenty to be confident in.

Yes Hibz are a worry for us - Aye Right!

We've beaten them 3 times already this season and unluckily lost one? (Which was a 'freak')

In two of those we didn't just beat them, we gubbed them.

Edited by craig

And yet funnily enough with this dip lasting longer than the great okay we are still top by 2 and with a game in hand.... And also having been an entirely new team last August.

Call me a cup half filled kind of guy but I think we have plenty to be confident in.

We could all go round and round on this.personally I think the league will go to the wire. For me that's not a good proposition or level to still be at 2 windows in.

We could all go round and round on this.personally I think the league will go to the wire. For me that's not a good proposition or level to still be at 2 windows in.

We will have to agree to disagree.

What Warburton inherited last summer has me very much of the belief that what he has done in 6 short months is highly commendable. He pulled together a completely new team for very little money, has them scoring for fun, with a goals against record as good as everyone else, top of the table by 2 points with a game in hand, having pumped our nearest challengers twice and beaten them three times in four games.

And it isn't good enough ? Yep, we will have to agree to disagree. It is completely your prerogative to be cup half empty but I will look to the positives we have and see how far this team has come and remain comfortable in the knowledge that we are comfortably, IMHO, the best team in this league.

Let the others worry about us instead of us worrying about them. They are still chasing us - could we suffer another dip in form ? Sure. But so too can they.

Lets put it this way - I would rather be in our position than theirs.