Ferge Fit For Tel Aviv

One of the problems with us is that most teams know everything goes through Fergie and that makes us easier to defend against. Yes we probably need him now but i hope we have more options next season.

Its a good point Pete, but when we dont have any more options Im hoping Ferguson makes it and plays, even if its just 70 mins. His best games have been in Europe.

Hopefully with Thompson in the side Barry can go on and up his game a bit more.

Gavin Rae isnt an option IMO, id rather play Burke through the middle than bring Rae in. Its nothing personnel but he is absolutely rank.

Here is the team I would play and the explanations behind it...:)

McGregor, Hutton, Weir, Svensson, Murray, Burke, Fergie, Hendami, Thompson, Novo and Prso.

I considered playing Charlie Adam as although his all round displays have been poor recently, we really troubled them in the first leg from corners and Adam is the best deliverer of set-pieces that we have. If Thompson isn't fit, then Adam would play in my side.

Burke is included as he caused them huge problems in the first leg and hence his presence will put them on the defensive. I have gone for Novo and Prso upfront as IMO they both offer more on the European stage than Boyd and both offer move mobility in the final third (and both can score goals in this type of game).

Subs would be (if fit) : Boyd, Sebo, Adam, UE, Lennon - I've gone for attack minded players as we need to win the game.

However, with WS and Europe, you can never tell :thup::)

Cammy F