RIFC v Sports Direct: No contempt of court - injuction to be discussed in January

Reading through it all, the tone of the judge (even through the tweets) is getting more and more exasperated. Any chance he might just throw the whole thing out and bring the documents into public domain using judicial privilege? (if such a thing exists...)

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant 29s29 seconds ago

Judge: I am with you 100% on enforcing confidentiality agreement on King putting private matters in public domain. Not at the moment.

0 retweets 0 likes

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant 52s52 seconds ago

Judge: I've been talking to you for the last 40 minutes about the existence of the meeting.

Reading through it all, the tone of the judge (even through the tweets) is getting more and more exasperated. Any chance he might just throw the whole thing out and bring the documents into public domain using judicial privilege? (if such a thing exists...)

Judge has done his homework and pretty much knows what is going on here.

What he can do I don't know, nor what he will do but as it stands, odds on DK eating Turkey at home are extremely short.