Rangers could face punishment over sectarian chanting

You don't think Celtic fans would have copies of this all over the net?

Seriously?

It doesn't exist.

So you're calling me a liar? Are you also calling guys like Simon Leslie, who saw the original, a liar?

I've seen a copy and I think it was on this site but I could be wrong and it may not have been generally publicised for the reasons you suggest.

Why would I lie about it?

I'm away to bed but if you really want to make an informed comment on it then DYOR by finding out which fans were at the meeting when the letter was shown and go and speak to one of them. :)

Edited by Bluedell

Agreed.

Tell that to bluedell.

You seem to have a hard on for Bluedell,I know you are female,I think!,however I do not like the way you are attacking him,he is a friend of mine and obviously you have history?,I'm sure BD can defend himself,but you should calm down a wee bit with the personal shit,IMO.

In the spirit of Christmas can I say to Bluedell to give up looking for something on google to say the Billy Boys was banned.

It doesn't exist. It never did.

Give up and have a Bailey's...you're wrong. The Billy Boy's was never banned.

I expect no apology, the fact you'll eventually understand it was a myth is good enough.

You seem to have a hard on for Bluedell,I know you are female,I think!,however I do not like the way you are attacking him,he is a friend of mine and obviously you have history?,I'm sure BD can defend himself,but you should calm down a wee bit with the personal shit,IMO.

He argued against me without evidence when wrong.

I don't care what anyone thinks about me.

So you're calling me a liar? Are you also calling guys like Simon Leslie, who saw the original, a liar?

I've seen a copy and I think it was on this site but I could be wrong and it may not have been generally publicised for the reasons you suggest.

Why would I lie about it?

I'm away to bed but if you really want to make an informed comment on it then DYOR by finding out which fans were at the meeting when the letter was shown and go and speak to one of them. :)

Yes you're a liar.

Why you'd lie? No idea.

You can't back up one thing with anything.

He argued against me without evidence when wrong.

I don't care what anyone thinks about me.

Fair enough,but you made your point many times.

Anyway if the Rangers fans could only wise up and sing TBB without the add ons it would still remain our most inspiring song and that is the real reason why the BHEASTS want it banned