Rangers could face punishment over sectarian chanting

So UEFA have never contradicted themselves?

There is evidence that UEFA did ban the song. It appears you haven't seen it? Whether people wish to believe the authenticity is up to them (did the directors forge the letter that was seen by certain fans?) However 99.9 percent of us, including you and me, can't say for sure one way or the other.

My opinion is that they probably did ban it but there's certainly no proof either way that the exerpt of the letter that I've seen a copy of is a forgery or is genuine.

UEFA banned a "song"?

No they didn't.

UEFA even say they didn't...I quoted you what they said.

The Billy Boys is not "banned"....no song has been banned in the history of football.

You've no evidence....why perpetuate the myth?

Banned or not it is still an offensive to many including myself as are any songs containing sectarian wording but worse than that is the political wording re a deceased B****y S****s.

It is a modern world and all songs should be offensive free.

Edited by MacK1950

Banned or not it is still an offensive to many including myself as are any songs containing sectarian wording song but worse than that is the political wording re a deceased B****y S****s.

You are offended by a song sung at a football match?,really?

Edited by ian1964

Banned or not it is still an offensive to many including myself as are any songs containing sectarian wording but worse than that is the political wording re a deceased B****y S****s.

Are you a 19th century Irishman fighting against the colonial power?

If not, I don't see how it can offend you?

Edited by LucyBlue

Nobody is disputing the song WAS about him originally - many decades ago. Ask anybody over the last 5 or 6 decades if they are celebrating Fullarton they will ask you WTF you are talking about.

I've always known the origin of the song and I know of many others who do as well. I don't really see the relevance either way.

Bearger may go on about some of Fullerton's unacceptable views while voting for a party that had a leader that was against fighting the Nazi's during WW2

Were you offended by the peado chants towards Cummins?