Rangers could face punishment over sectarian chanting

We should never ever underestimate the hatred the mere mention of Rangers seems to provoke amongst certain individuals & organisations in this cesspit of a country of ours.

We should always be aware of this & respond in an appropriate,dignified manner when they spew their anti-Rangers bile & hatred

You only need to look at the sectarian comments that the Daily Record & the Scotsman allow, despite being allegedly monitored,at the bottom of every Rangers article!. They should brought to task over this from our club.

Give us more songs like Penny Arcade,Blue Blue Sea,Simply The Best etc. and bin all songs regarding Sash,Derry's Walls,Billy Boys Etc. as they have no place in the modern world.

At the end of the day mate nobody is really offended by a song at a football match!,not one fan!,it has nothing to do with being offended,it is just a continued agenda driven attempt to kill Rangers and everything to do with Rangers.

Both last postings point taken but it would be good if we could do something that will divert attention to other clubs,which is probably more my basis of posting.

That just isn't going to happen Mac. Songs in praise of terrorism are sung every single match the clatties are involved in and there doesn't seem to be any rush to make mention of it by any section of our press.

Got your point boabie,have just read article from A******e Spiers sort of saying Rangers are trying but more criticising us with no mention of manky mob or others.

Spiers likes to think he is of some consequence , the truth being he is merely a useful idiot for nutters like Gillivan and Muirhead. Your observation comes as no surprise to me mate and is one of the reasons I reserve the right to sing what I want at a match. Give us a level field and I'll consider taking notice of what a cabal of Rangers-hating headcases think.

Give us more songs like Penny Arcade,Blue Blue Sea,Simply The Best etc.

Some are gripped by an uncontrollable urge to mention the pope and the IRA.

I doubt any of the measures that people suggest will make a difference.

Edited by ranger_syntax