Rangers could face punishment over sectarian chanting

It did have "aye ready"....

Had this discussion many times and most of us who were going to Ibrox in 50' & 60's are certain that "Aye Ready" was on the Copland end of the main stand( can't say about Broomie). Problem is we cannot prove it.

Had this discussion many times and most of us who were going to Ibrox in 50' & 60's are certain that "Aye Ready" was on the Copland end of the main stand( can't say about Broomie). Problem is we cannot prove it.

But we seen it with our own rangers eyes....

It was. I saw it.

I've forgot more about rangers than what you and boabie know Scott7 lol...

Without wishing to become involved in an argument Bruno can I point out that you have just made a very very bold statement indeed. Scott can speak for himself and may do so soon. You know nothing whatsoever about me. However, to the subject - provide one photograph, any photograph showing the words "Aye Ready" on the main stand crests and you may regain a little credibility back. They were never there. There are old photos of Bill Struth showing the crest in the background. I had it pointed out to me by my dad around 1962 and have more or less attended Ibrox at every home match since that day. The crest showed the word "Ready".

Without wishing to become involved in an argument Bruno can I point out that you have just made a very very bold statement indeed. Scott can speak for himself and may do so soon. You know nothing whatsoever about me. However, to the subject - provide one photograph, any photograph showing the words "Aye Ready" on the main stand crests and you may regain a little credibility back. They were never there. There are old photos of Bill Struth showing the crest in the background. I had it pointed out to me by my dad around 1962 and have more or less attended Ibrox at every home match since that day. The crest showed the word "Ready".

I'm sorry you took that wee tounge in cheek seriously Scott it wasn't meant but I stand by seeing "aye ready" so instead of me proving it (I'm hopeless on phones) prove me and others on here who said IT was "aye ready," wrong.

He was just having a wee laugh there.

I'm sorry you took that wee tounge in cheek seriously Scott it wasn't meant but I stand by seeing "aye ready" so instead of me proving it (I'm hopeless on phones) prove me and others on here who said IT was "aye ready," wrong.

Every photo shows "Ready", none show "Aye Ready" so I don't think it is incumbent on the "Ready" lads to prove anything, rather the reverse.

I 'remember' seeing "Aye Ready" too, btw, but I've come to accept it is - like so many memories - probably a false one.

Edited by SteveC