No appeal for McGregor.... should Klos play now?

Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Klos now start for us in the SPL?

• Yes, he should play in order to get practice
    • No, stick with McGregor and play Klos in Europe only
    • Give Robinson a chance

Aye, but i'm worried about his attitude, does he really give a fuck?, you're right there's no doubt he's class and i would play him now but i'm just not sure he's interested, i mean what are the reasons why he hasn't been playing?

Part of the problem is that we don't know what really happened yet. I posted about this a while back, I'm really interested to know what was the last straw for him and/or the manager. Something must have happened as he was very happy here at one point.

Was he in PLG's plans until he got injured in the summer? It was a clean slate with AM leaving, so I thought he might have come back in to the team then, but bad luck saw to that.

Bottom line is that we're not talking about a choice thing. McGregor is banned, so I think we're better off giving Klos a run-out ahead of the Osasuna game. We have fit keepers, so we wouldn't get special dispensation to sign someone on loan, so its just a matter of whether you want him to have a run out before the UEFA match. Or matches.

Aye, but i'm worried about his attitude, does he really give a fuck?, you're right there's no doubt he's class and i would play him now but i'm just not sure he's interested, i mean what are the reasons why he hasn't been playing?

This has crossed my mind too, you can look at it from both points of view

The man looked totally disinterested sitting on the bench, didn't look fit at all, and really did look like he couldn't give a fuck ....... seems he has been taking �£30K a week from us to sit in the house!!! Doesn't matter how 'world class' you are .... not playing for the length of time he has leads you to question just how he will come back!

On the flip side though, he knows he is well loved by the fans, and was always happy at the club. There's a new manager in place, so whatever transpired before should be forgotten, and given that he will no doubt be off in the summer, what better way to get himself a new club than with a UEFA cup medal swinging round his neck?

I think we need to play him in the SPL to see how things go first :)

BUt the bottom line is we have a 30k a week keeper who is world class and if he plays to his potential the he plays!! - No brainer!!!

Not quite a no-brainer Gribz but my choice would be Klos.

McGregor will know that picking Klos is simply short-term to give Klos games for match-fitness for Europe, so he won't be overly pissed off I can't imagine.

Klos will have the chance for a few games to wind-down into retirement.

The club has a keeper who is match-fit for the only competition we have any chance in this season (no matter how slim that chance is).

Playing Klos is, for me, a win-win situation all round.

This has crossed my mind too, you can look at it from both points of view

The man looked totally disinterested sitting on the bench, didn't look fit at all, and really did look like he couldn't give a fuck ....... seems he has been taking �£30K a week from us to sit in the house!!! Doesn't matter how 'world class' you are .... not playing for the length of time he has leads you to question just how he will come back!

On the flip side though, he knows he is well loved by the fans, and was always happy at the club. There's a new manager in place, so whatever transpired before should be forgotten, and given that he will no doubt be off in the summer, what better way to get himself a new club than with a UEFA cup medal swinging round his neck?

I think we need to play him in the SPL to see how things go first :)

Agreed 100%, will we ever find out what happened?, he is a hero @ Ibrox, we all know he is leaving, but i just worry that he has thrown the towel in, don't get me wrong the man is class and of course we should play him, but if he doesn't give a fuck then throw the young keeper in, fuck Klos, i hope i'm wrong as i would love to see him play a few games before he goes, so as we can give him a good send off and thank him for his service to Rangers.

McGregor will know that picking Klos is simply short-term to give Klos games for match-fitness for Europe, so he won't be overly pissed off I can't imagine.

i dont understand why anyone's worrying about poor allan mcgregor - he was the one that got himself sent off, and caused all the problems in the first place.

klos looked grossly unfit when he came on, but he's really our only choice. he should be given a run out at the weekend.

i dont understand why anyone's worrying about poor allan mcgregor - he was the one that got himself sent off, and caused all the problems in the first place.

Exactly Barry - and for this reason he shouldn't be pissed off at Klos starting as it is in the best interests of the team - even if his sending off WAS unfair, he shouldn't have squared up to the guy as we ALL know that these teams have a tendency to cheat !

Exactly Barry - and for this reason he shouldn't be pissed off at Klos starting as it is in the best interests of the team - even if his sending off WAS unfair, he shouldn't have squared up to the guy as we ALL know that these teams have a tendency to cheat !

agreed - at to be perfectly fair to the referee he had a good game. he let the game flow as much as possible, and we got away with being strong in the tackle.

even if he didnt do anything, to be anywhere near the incident is irresponsible and he should be held responsible.

even if he didnt do anything, to be anywhere near the incident is irresponsible and he should be held responsible.

McGregor and Hemdani were talking to each other when their keeper kicked the ball upfield in anger at losing the 3rd. McGregor got hold of the ball when it bounced next to him so you can't really blame him for being near the incident. He didn't come running out his box to have a go at the Hapoel player.

McGregor and Hemdani were talking to each other when their keeper kicked the ball upfield in anger at losing the 3rd. McGregor got hold of the ball when it bounced next to him so you can't really blame him for being near the incident. He didn't come running out his box to have a go at the Hapoel player.

That as may be but he then had no need to be squaring up to the player, despite the player booting the ball at him.

Although, to be fair, in a high tension game like that it would be hard to keep your emotions in check.