Rangers First vote to offer club £500,000 loan

Firstly, the fact that I said I thought L&L were doing a good job at the time I said it i.e. prior to the fiasco with the RFB, does not imply support for Ashley and in any event has nothing whatsoever to do with King's funding or the lack of it.

Secondly I don't need to choose the upper end, King himself stated:

"But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

Which bit of the above quote is it that you don't understand?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3wdEMMD2Z

When it came down to relevant events/decisions, Llambias and Leach were there on behalf of their real boss, period.

Tacit support for them and general appreciation of their labours points to the point I have already made about your apparent 'allegiance' and is supported by your tone and studious critical examination of what was the other side of the corporate conflict.

Regards the '30M'.

Various amounts were mentioned over time and you DO refer to the 'upper end' without qualification.

ie. it's almost as if you didn't want to consider any qualification or look at any mitigating circumstances that may have developed.

Pity you weren't so scrupulous in your vigilance in the past.

#TimingIsEverything

Edited by buster.

My own personal view of what King said is, it might take £30 million. It might take more. Nowhere did I read that King promised 30 million straight away. Yes we need investment for players, maintenance and more. But only a fool would throw that sort of cash right now at a business who's very ownership could and will be decided after a lengthy criminal trial where charges of fraud, conspiracy, deception and theft are under consideration. King will put his money where his mouth is. Of that I have no doubt. I don't blame him for not emptying his piggy bank right now though.

Firstly, the fact that I said I thought L&L were doing a good job at the time I said it i.e. prior to the fiasco with the RFB, does not imply support for Ashley and in any event has nothing whatsoever to do with King's funding or the lack of it.

Secondly I don't need to choose the upper end, King himself stated:

"But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

Which bit of the above quote is it that you don't understand?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3wdEMMD2Z

You could never explain that good job to those that saw what was patently obvious though.

As for what king said it perfectly clear. It certainly not a guarantee he will put in the 30 million of 50.

When it came down to relevant events/decisions, Llambias and Leach were there on behalf of their real boss, period.

Tacit support for them and general appreciation of their labours points to the point I have already made about your apparent 'allegiance' and is supported by your tone and studious critical examination of what was the other side of the corporate conflict.

Regards the '30M'.

Various amounts were mentioned over time and you DO refer to the 'upper end' without qualification.

ie. it's almost as if you didn't want to consider any qualification or look at any mitigating circumstances that may have developed.

Pity you weren't so scrupulous in your vigilance in the past.

#TimingIsEverything

Right now, I'm on a high with the Dinner so all I will say is that my allegiance is, was and always will be, 100% to Rangers Football Club; something I have demonstrated and will continue to demonstrate in more ways than I care to share on this web site.

As for King's investment, I have quoted his comments; you and others can try to spin them any way you want; but they're pretty plain to me.

Right now, I'm on a high with the Dinner so all I will say is that my allegiance is, was and always will be, 100% to Rangers Football Club; something I have demonstrated and will continue to demonstrate in more ways than I care to share on this web site.

As for King's investment, I have quoted his comments; you and others can try to spin them any way you want; but they're pretty plain to me.

They are indeed plain.

Have to agree with Craig earlier in the thread in the sense that it does seem to be a mountain being made out of a molehill.

Outwith the fan group (and individual) politics, it's maybe a just case of poor communication or timing.

The word "probably". Immediately casts doubt on anyone stating as fact he said he would plough in 30 million.

Regardless.... He says "over the period of time" and that period of time has barely even begun.....

Forgive my stupidity here but why did they offer this loan if the board didn't want it?

It's not stupidity at all, unless the Club are lying about the circumstances, it's the main question that most if not all members (including some Board members it would appear) like me would like to have answered.