Learning from our mistakes: Rangers v Queen of the South

4-3 now, sigh...........defending is a real worry for the cup game. A terrifying thought

Not sure I completely agree Steve. We looked comfortable all day until Ball got substituted. He really has made the holding midfield position his own.

Sloppy goals to concede. We'll take the win though. We played very well for large spells, but the way we make it hard for ourselves will be a worry; it was mostly when Ball and Holt went off, so we'll need better replacements for those guys.

How that cheat Russell stayed on the pitch I'll never know: clutching his face when he deliberately handled the ball? Embarrassing.

(Falkirk lost 1-2 to Livingston.)

Edited by Rousseau

played for 20 minutes again. Should be going hell for leather now to get the silverware sealed not walking over the finish line.

Not to impressed with billy kings comments on training either to be honest.

What was King saying?

What was King saying?

Think he said something about sessions being shorter but with higher intensity. Would need to hear it again but I'm not concerned about what he said if that's the case because studies show that you get more from shorter, high intensity sessions.