Learning from our mistakes: Rangers v Queen of the South

Tavernier is absolutely fantastic going forward but his problem is he cannot defend. He completely lost his man at the second goal. If I was Delia I would be making sure I had a left winger pushing up on him.

Tavernier is absolutely fantastic going forward but his problem is he cannot defend. He completely lost his man at the second goal. If I was Delia I would be making sure I had a left winger pushing up on him.

Who can they sign at this stage of the season?:).

Was probably one of our poorest games of the season,but a win is a win and we deserved to win.

Our fitness being questioned by some is laughable to say the least!,this team is new and one thing they guarantee is effort,they play great football and I for one don't see much to criticise about the team,bar the odd slip up which happens in football,all in all I love our whole approach to matches this season. Really looking forward to the run in to the end of the season.

Tav was signed to do exactly what he does best - attack down the flank and put in dangerous balls, like Wallace does and score goals.

As long as we score more than the opposition and we've done that 33 times this season so far, then we don't need to replace him.

In MW & SDoW I trust.

Just a quick look at how the goals are spread in this team...61 from the forwards, 28 from midfielders and 21 from our two full backs. A team on a mission.

I was hoping title winning celebrations on Tuesday next, but Raith on Saturday if Hibs fail will mean a pre-match celebration with Dumbarton players applauding us on to the park. What a night it should be ,one way or the other.

With Falkirk being beaten 2-1 by Livingston, the largest points target the Bairns can achieve now stands at 76. If Hibs draw at St Mirren next weekend, they would be aiming for 77.

If Hibs were to slip up in Paisley, it means with Rangers already on 75 points, victory away to Raith Rovers would be enough to make the gap between them and the chasing pack insurmountable.