I remember hearing that he was a nightmare at the back at the start of the season.

Can't really comment but what I can say is that he has never stood out when we have played them.

But he is Rangers daft and it will be a pre-contract so we will see what he is like.

Please, none of those naff "Rangers class" quotes.

The last I had heard of Kirk Broadfoot was that Celtic were trying to sign him. To be honest though he's probably one of the better young Scottish centre backs out there who can only have developed through a season in the SPL with St Mirren. Walter's probably thinking he can develop furthur at Ibrox. Perhaps he's looking at Svensson, Broadfoot, Webster as his long term central defenders.

Malky

I remember hearing that he was a nightmare at the back at the start of the season.

Can't really comment but what I can say is that he has never stood out when we have played them.

But he is Rangers daft and it will be a pre-contract so we will see what he is like.

Please, none of those naff "Rangers class" quotes.

Definitely not Rangers class.

Yet!!!;)

No thanks!!!

Same here.

Im not exactly getting excited with the thought of Broadfoot, Gow and Scott McDonald being our summer targets!!! TBH id rather see Novo sign a new deal than McDonald come.

Id be happier with Webster signing long deal and Lee McCulloch.

I've heard good things about him, but I'd have thought he's one for the future. Assuming Webster signs, I'd have thought WS would be looking for someone older and more experienced to play alongside him, with guys like Svensson and Broadfoot as backup.

I think Broadfoot is very good in Football Manager, so what more do you want? ;-)