Tuesday's Title Parrrrrrttttteeeeee

It's going to be a great few weeks for us all. We will wrap up the title either this weekend or Tuesday, either way Tuesday is "c'mon over to my place, we're having a party??? I won't be drinking as will have my Neice but I'm sure you guys will carry me along? Still should be full house and a cracking atmosphere! Then on to the Petro final, already 42k Bears tickets sold so would expect a full house, a great day and our first cup since we got stitched up by those who we shall not speak of.

Then, the unwashed! I'm still in mourning that I didn't get a brief but all that matters is that we get right into them, don't give an inch because we can do and I believe will play far better football than the soap stealers!! Then if we do we have a cup final and Europe to look too, with me being lucky in ballot this time? Watch us lift the Scottish Cup, look back over the last four years, smile like a champion because we are Glasgow Rangers, WATP.

What an amazing few weeks this could be! ???.

Edited by cooponthewing

There was a farmer had only one horse, and one day the horse ran away. The neighbours came to condole him and told the farmer it was terrible loss. The farmer said "Maybe"

A month later, the horse came home, this time bringing with her two beautiful wild horses. The neighbours became excited at the farmer's good fortune. Such lovely strong horses! The farmer said, "Maybe"

The farmer's son was thrown from one of the wild horses and broke his leg. All the neighbours were very distressed. Such bad luck! The farmer said, "Maybe"

A war came, and every able-bodied man was conscripted and sent into battle. Only the farmer's son, because he had a broken leg, remained. The neighbours congratulated the farmer. This is such good news they said. "Maybe" said the farmer.

So maybe, but its the bigger picture that's more important to us now. Although I must admit it would be good.

There was a farmer had only one horse, and one day the horse ran away. The neighbours came to condole him and told the farmer it was terrible loss. The farmer said "Maybe"

A month later, the horse came home, this time bringing with her two beautiful wild horses. The neighbours became excited at the farmer's good fortune. Such lovely strong horses! The farmer said, "Maybe"

The farmer's son was thrown from one of the wild horses and broke his leg. All the neighbours were very distressed. Such bad luck! The farmer said, "Maybe"

A war came, and every able-bodied man was conscripted and sent into battle. Only the farmer's son, because he had a broken leg, remained. The neighbours congratulated the farmer. This is such good news they said. "Maybe" said the farmer.

So maybe, but its the bigger picture that's more important to us now. Although I must admit it would be good.

Yes Maybe;)2

The day of the Petro cup final is my daughters birthday. My stupid wife has invited half the family over and promised them I'll be serving one of my specials.

I hope they all like crisps and nuts.

Hoping both ourselves and Hibs win at the weekend. Would make for a cracking occasion on Tuesday if we win it at home.

When will we actually be given the trophy presentation? Last home game or the actual last game away to St Mirren?

Hoping both ourselves and Hibs win at the weekend. Would make for a cracking occasion on Tuesday if we win it at home.

When will we actually be given the trophy presentation? Last home game or the actual last game away to St Mirren?

If Hibs don't win and we do,then it would still be a great night on Tuesday!,will they not present the trophy on Tuesday if that happens?

If Hibs don't win and we do,then it would still be a great night on Tuesday!,will they not present the trophy on Tuesday if that happens?

Aye you're right but winning the league at home makes it that bit more special in my opinion.

Re the trophy presentation, I'm not sure. I'd assumed it would be an end of season presentation.

Edited by pj_1872