Forrester Misses Cup Semi

HARRY FORRESTER, who sustained a leg injury during Sunday’s Petrofac Training Cup Final, which Rangers won 4-0, has been ruled out of this weekend’s Scottish Cup semi-final.

It had been hoped Harry would have recovered quickly but a scan on Tuesday afternoon has revealed a hairline fracture and he will be out of action for a number of weeks.

The club confirmed on Tuesday that the 25-year-old had signed a three-year deal which will keep him at Rangers at least until 2019.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/forrester-misses-cup-semi

Bit of a loss for us,wonder who is going to replace him?,Waghorn?

A big gamble with him not being match fit even if fit (which is a doubt and a risk in itself). I guess maybe so, though, given his little smile on TV today when questioned. I’d say we now have a much reduced chance of winning with Forrester out and that Warburton (yes, I love him overall) looks rather silly for not playing the cup tied folk – King and O’Halloran – v. Peterhead. We’ve no natural replacement for Harry so the whole team balance is out plus an already weak bench will be further weakened.

Edited by SteveC

A big gamble with him not being match fit even if fit (which is a doubt and a risk in itself). I guess maybe so, though, given his little smile on TV today when questioned. I’d say we now have a much reduced chance of winning with Forrester out and that Warburton (yes, I love him overall) looks rather silly for not playing the cup tied folk – King and O’Halloran – v. Peterhead. We’ve no natural replacement for Harry so the whole team balance is out plus an already weak bench will be further weakened.

If he is fit then it's not that much of a gamble!,he has played all season so match fitness would be the only real issue providing he is over his injury!,I'm certain our professional attitude will mean no risk will be taken regarding his injury,maybe Clark, Shiels or Law will get a start with maybe Waghorn on the bench!,anyway it's all guess work as to who the manager will play in place of Forrester?

It's a blow. Can't see Waggy playing at all.....he's not match fit and I think won't even be on the bench.

Could be McKay and Miller wide and Clark in the middle.

who was fucking Brahm Seer on here who said it might be a problem keeping Forrester fit ?

Edited by colinstein

A big blow, I believe. I had Forrester marked as a One Eyed Jack, floating, confusing the fhilth, none of whom have played against him before,

and making a major impact, something like Toto Schillacci @Italia 90.