Forrester Misses Cup Semi

We conceded three goals in each game to Falkirk, QoS and Raith. Wasnt Ball playing in those games?

He only played the full game against Falkirk but we did lose 2 goals against QOTS before he was subbed in the 63 minute

He didn't play against Raith. Thus my theory is not totally true.

Gutted for the wee man, I said to my mates on Sunday when that nasty tackle went in, that he had took a right sore yin and he might miss the semi game.

I think MOH will get the nod.

He can't he is cup-tied. So is King.Sorry!

Edited by pete

The team essentially pick itself ....

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

Holt - Ball - Halliday

McKay - Clark - Miller

And they will probably line up with Ball and Halliday in front of the back-4, Clark mainly in the middle and Holt, McKay and Miller roving about. Shiels will come on later. We will lack Forrester's pace, spark, willingness to shoot and take people on.

I would play Hardie, or even Walsh, for the first hour or so and tire out their poor defence. Waggy coming in for the last part of the game would probably be too much for them.

Clark is a willing runner but how often does he run at and beat defenders?

I would play Hardie, or even Walsh, for the first hour or so and tire out their poor defence. Waggy coming in for the last part of the game would probably be too much for them.

Hardie is out on loan is he not ?

Hardie is out on loan is he not ?

I went by this article on the Rangers site. Whether this has been extended, I'm not sure. ...

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/hardie-heads-raith/

Hardie Heads To Raith

Wednesday, 17 February 2016, 17:00

by Nick Thomson

RANGERS have agreed to loan Ryan Hardie to Raith Rovers on a short-term emergency loan deal.

The 18 year-old has made 10 appearances for the Light Blues over the last two seasons, scoring twice. He last featured in the 5-1 win against Cowdenbeath in the Scottish Cup in January, and he also made the bench for last night’s Cup replay win at Kilmarnock.

His two strikes for Rangers came in a 3-1 victory at Dumbarton last April.

Ryan’s loan will last for 28 days starting on Saturday and everyone at Rangers wishes him all the best for his spell in Kirkcaldy.