Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

I thought McKay was a shoe-in for MOTM - but Ball worked him hard for it. Ball was fantastic today too, both at DM and as CB.

I doubt we will get him but he would be an excellent signing for us, even if just for another year on loan. I think he is our best DM AND our best CB

I feared for us today given our depth in squad. I tip my hat to the players and the manger today. They stood up to the task and ridiculed the so called premier club in scotland.

I am humbled in the presence of our manager and the players.

Mr warburton you are the messiah.

Yeah I think so.

A shame for the lad as he deserved to play in it. That said, this is one team I don't think we actually need him in.

I was disappointed in Law. For such an experienced player he made some schoolboy errors.

We need to work an awful lot on the training pitch at defensive set pieces though.

No team will look forward to facing us next season.

Absolutely outstanding , every player has now earned legendary status in my eyes , im so so proud of our club and our manager , take a bow Mr Warburton take a bow sir