Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

I think earlier in the thread someone said that Zelalem scared them when he came on as he was losing the ball or something like that (not trawling back through 35 pages to find it...). I was surprised at the comment because I thought Zelalem absolutely STROLLED it when he came on. He was a mature, calm head whilst others around him were all blood and snotters (yes, that would be you Scott Brown....). Zelalem played as if he was in a training exercise and just strolled it.

I thought he looked comfortable on the ball and his pass completion was good - although he mostly made the very simple pass to retain possession. I also thought, "Oh shit!" when he walked up to take the penalty but fair play to him for stroking it home with confidence - I was wrong there.

However, his defending was non-existent. He just wouldn't track back with his man and was a distant spectator for their second goal and posted missing for a couple of their near misses. He kept giving them a spare man. I wasn't impressed with that at all - especially in a game like this.

I'm not offended by their banner at all, but then I am one of those people that believes the world has gone PC mad. We are sanitizing football to an unhealthy degree in Scotland.

I loved our 'WE BELONG TO GLASGOW" banner though :D

My "offended" should perhaps have been contained in quotation marks. I agree, nobody is going to die because of it. However, I've seen the hurdles some guys have to go through to get banners into matches. I've seen the fallout from the scabby mobs poppy protests. Under the mock PC regulations applying nowadays that banner on Sunday was undoubtably "offensive" and there should be repercussions from it from the footabll authorities at the least.

Still not showing!:wtf2:

This is what I was sent from RangersTV support when I complained about not being able to view a match the day after:

Unfortunately restrictions on the Scottish Cup rights mean we are unable to show full matches in the UK until midday on the Monday after a weekend fixture.

You will be able to view in full from 12 noon today.

This is a restriction placed on all clubs in the competition and is a result of the broadcasting agreements between the SFA and their broadcast partners.

I explained to them, that I was fine with externally applied restrictions, my problem with their service is that they don't publish accurate information for when that particular game will be available on the relevant page. They said they were going to address that...

Edited by calscot

I thought he looked comfortable on the ball and his pass completion was good - although he mostly made the very simple pass to retain possession. I also thought, "Oh shit!" when he walked up to take the penalty but fair play to him for stroking it home with confidence - I was wrong there.

However, his defending was non-existent. He just wouldn't track back with his man and was a distant spectator for their second goal and posted missing for a couple of their near misses. He kept giving them a spare man. I wasn't impressed with that at all - especially in a game like this.

There was also a moment where he backed out of a 50-50, his PK was sublime though.