Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

The problem with Law is that he doesn't get game time. He's probably good at keeping the ball, spraying passes about and shoot (every now and then) from the edge of the box, which we seem to lack a little. Then being thrown in at the deep end in a OF game that is finely poised can get to you, as any mistake can be punished. Bigger players than him have failed in such circumstances.

My main bone of contention yesterday was that he did not play the ball quicker, especially when half of the Yahoo team was in our half. Maybe it was his order, but we might have hit them on the counter with either him running at the opposition or pass the ball to our attackers. Time and again he did neither. As I said at the time, he cost me more nerves than the whole build up to the game ... then again, I wasn't that hyped up anyway. All in all, a rather mild critique which - despite the cicrumstances - should be possible.

The problem with Law is he does get game time.:shifty:

I know Barrie got MOTM but I felt Halliday was our best player overall, ball watching aside, I thought he had a great game keeping Broooooooooons baldy nut quiet in his back pocket. There will be quite a few not there next year, however collectively we are a great team, with an unbelievable belief and spirit, with the best fans in the world behind them. We still have a cup final to win, and these are the players we have got, to be fair yes there were some mistakes yesterday, that's football, my own feeling is that until the time comes we should get behind every player and give them the support they all deserve this year. They have all been incredible. WATP:champs::rfc:

The problem with Law is he does get game time.:shifty:

Indeed. The "problem" here was that he has played so little and was thrown in at the deep end. If it was me, I'd have loaned Law in January and kept Thompson and Murdoch (six months away is enough to get match fit). But honestly, who are we to doubt MW's decisions ...

I know Barrie got MOTM but I felt Halliday was our best player overall, ball watching aside, I thought he had a great game keeping Broooooooooons baldy nut quiet in his back pocket. There will be quite a few not there next year, however collectively we are a great team, with an unbelievable belief and spirit, with the best fans in the world behind them. We still have a cup final to win, and these are the players we have got, to be fair yes there were some mistakes yesterday, that's football, my own feeling is that until the time comes we should get behind every player and give them the support they all deserve this year. They have all been incredible. WATP:champs::rfc:

There is only one club who have the greatest supporters in the world and that club lies in the Ibrox area of Glasgow