I'm gutted.

Normally I would agree with you,but then that opinion could be seen as a bit of disrespect to MW,not that I'm saying you are!,but I believe it will not matter who they get as I believe our manager is driven to succeed regardless who he is up against!,he knows what he wants to do and will do it.

I really struggle to work out if Moyes is actually any good. I can believe he's above average but he's not shown he's anything exceptional yet in my eyes.

As he was a Celtic fan I can see him getting easily tainted very quickly by their way of thinking.

I really struggle to work out if Moyes is actually any good. I can believe he's above average but he's not shown he's anything exceptional yet in my eyes.

As he was a Celtic fan I can see him getting easily tainted very quickly by their way of thinking.

Moyes did a commendable job at Everton - but they were only ever really mid-table contenders with low expectations. He did a good job though.

I thought Fergie shafted him at Utd - in the sense that Fergie knew his team was dross when he was leaving and recommended Moyes to come in and replace him which meant almost a new team needed. That said, he didn't help himself by spending 27 million on Fellaini :D

Then at Sociedad he was very much a failure.

I will be honest, neither he nor Lennon concern me. I would prefer it was Moyes but only for the fact that Lennon really does exude and extract the hatred that I don't like to see in our game - and he wouldn't be able to help himself, even though he says he has mellowed.

Moyes may become indoctrinated but it would surely take time.

Our game in Scotland in general could very much be doing without a Neil Lennon return. Passions will be running high anyway from all the "new club, same club, zombie, hun scum" hordes - we could very much do without someone who is in essence a poster-boy for those deluded mentalists.

If I was choosing the worst manager (therefore the best for Rangers chances of success) I would choose Lennon. But I prefer Scottish football to at least try to move on from the hateful spite we had to endure whilst Lennon was here.